slow1300

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for the past couple of weeks and was trying to decide what is best for me ... I'm 24 y/o and i've been losing my hair for the past 2 years ... When me and me ex of 4 years split (she left me for a friend) i went threw a really bad shed ... i was losing 100's of hairs a day ... Ever since thene the condition slowed down i'd say i lose about 5-15 hairs when i shower now. I'd like to get my hair back where it was or not lose anymore ground!! I Would like to know where i can get finpecia,nozoral and minoxidil at for a good price !! Is there two type of nozoral ?

thanks

buddahfunk

Reaction score
finpecia

I would simply start using the finpecia and see how that works... dont want to get into an annoying minoxidil routine if you really dont need it.... i've been on inhousepharmacy's finasteride for 2 monthes and it alreadys stopped a lot of shedding... i am waiting a few more monthes to see if the finasteride is all i need...

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
before you jump to any conclusions, are you sure you have male pattern baldness and not Telogen Effluvium?