Newbie Here With Starter Question

italianbello

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I am hoping to get some feedback from anyone who reads this since this is my first time here.
I am starting to see the front area and my vortex area of my head start to shine since I decided to let my hair grow. It's obvious that I am thinning so now I need to take action and stop it from thinning. I recently bought some stuff called Provillus and I am using Nioxin system 2 shampoo/cond and Nizorel 2%. I got the ok from my Doctor to take propecia 1mg but I am reading about all these other meds for prostate which helps with hair that are 5mg or 0.5mg -Dutas.
Should I start with propecia 1 mg or should I go with the 5mg and split them? Since propecia is kind of expensive for 30 pills around $58.00 does anyone know of a good pharmacy thats cheaper? I am not sure if I want to go with generic like Cipla because I read on here how people are unsure about their products.
And Rogaine is out of the question, I know I wont be able to place on my scalp twice a day for the rest of my life.
Thanks.

bubka

Reaction score
yes, you could to the proscar (5mg finasteride) and split it, i split into 4ths because 5 is tough difficult. your propecia price is about as cheap as you can get for brand

stick with finasteride for a good year to see result, if not satisfied or you do not see anything, then try dutasteride... my suggestion

italianbello

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I really aprreciate it.
Would you be able to tell me if United Pharmacy is a better choice then In the House? I am thinking about going generic and not sure if Cipla or Dr. Redding is better. I find United Pharmacy is around $10 cheaper then Inthe House Pharm.

bubka

Reaction score
i think i read that dr redding actually uses ciplas finasteride, its only the distributor and just repackaged for different territories???