Newbie, Any Help Much Appreciated (is there hope)

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
Ok so i am 30 yrs old, i have long hair, but it is pretty much is hiding my thinning hair and receding hairline. I have been taking propecia for about 3 years now and feel like its doing a good job holding onto what i have, But i feel like my hair has started to thin out a bit as of late in the front, not sure if its from stress or what. So i just went and brought a bottle of Rogain %5, with the limited areas i am going to use it i am thinking ill get good value from one bottle. I was also going to invest in the Tricomin Pack since my scalp is aleady slighty irrated and does have a tendacny to flake up.

Would you consider the Combo of Rogain, propecia and Tricomin the Best combo for my situation, i am hoping to maintain what i have and would LOVE to get some hair growth in receding area, and a bit fuller in the front. Or is there anything else you would recommend

thanks a million for any help

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
most guys in here would recommend nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo. It has been shown to have some regrowth potential and is great for the itching/scalp irritation that often goes along with male pattern baldness.

I think adding rogaine now is a good idea, and i think the nizoral will be a good addition now as well, mostly because rogaine can irritate the scalp some, and nizoral can neutralize this effect. you can get 1% nizoral at any drug store, but the 2% is by prescription only.

ps. typically people only use nizoral 3-4 times per week.

be001g

Reaction score
Nizoral

Actually, Nizoral works best when used every 3-4 days. Too often makes your hair straw like.