Newb. Assistant Physician. Transplant Losangeles Area

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if I unintentionally bumped some old topics when I first joined here a few days ago but that was not my intention. I have had 1000 FUE diverse frontal. I was a physician's asst. For an L.A. FUE surgeon.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if I unintentionally bumped some old topics when I first joined here a few days ago but that was not my intention. I have had 1000 FUE diverse frontal. I was a physician's asst. For an L.A. FUE surgeon.

it's time for you to get the f*** out of here. this isn't a joke for us, you *** face. you will be reported and banned.

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand the hate ...... the reason I responded to several posts was because I found them so relevant. Hair loss is the farthest thing from a joke I could imagine. I suffered for over 10 years myself

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand the hate ...... the reason I responded to several posts was because I found them so relevant. Hair loss is the farthest thing from a joke I could imagine. I suffered for over 10 years myself

I hear taking a red hot iron poker and shoving it completely up your *** helps the grafts grow.