New "wisdom" Treatment!! Out Now!! Go For It!

SrailGnikcuf

My Regimen
Reaction score
So there is a new treatment called "Wisdom"! It is mainly for the younger people from what i heard this far!
I read about that it is not working for people over 30 who are not significant balding but acting like girls who are not comfortable with their looks. I mean those people who are talking that they are not recognizable bald at all but hanging out on a hairloss forum 24/7! Whining everyday but saying they are just receding a little but not as much so people would see it! It is not working for people who are already bald or aren´t balding but pushing threads so they don´t go down and stay in a cycle so the forum doesn´t lose activity! It is not for people making advertisements on hairloss forums for products that are known to not work or treatments that will leave you with your hair colour in your face if it starts to rain or pushing transplants that will look stupid but people won´t admit it! There is just one group that will be helped by this treatment and this group consists of young people and people which are balding for real and i dont mean those who are Norwood 1 - 2 since years with a family and a wife visiting hairloss websites as their hobby. Not those who will tell others to take some medics that won´t will do your body a favour.... saying when asked by others that their hairloss isn´t bad ... you know the type of persons who write that they are just receding a "little" bit but standing up for pills that they probably don´t even take for themselves! Yes they are pushing medications that ensure that real treatments don´t hit the market but saying there is something on the horizon! Oh and its not for the people making scam group buys and cashing money for it! It is just for the people who are real! The people who are depressed by this condition!
I will tell you people how this treatment works: Stop visiting websites that are getting a good amount of money for doing advertisements for all types of Hairloss products-, treatments or transplants which will make you sick after a time or will make you look stupid and make people laugh about you! And don´t listen to that "but not everybody is getting side effects" Talk. Keep in mind that you are painstakingly paying money for companies that don´t think about you and your feelings. They couldn´t care less and guess why? They are living a good life because of You! And you probably aren´t happy like them because then you would not take some pills that won´t do you good! It will not be good for your health! And dont forget that if you stop with it everything is starting again! Those things won´t stop you from balding they are just pushing it out! Start with thinking for yourselves! Don´t listen to people which give a sh*t about you, making money of you, won´t help you on long term things! Start with making yourself feeling good! Thinking good about yourself! Everything else will keep you in a cycle that maybe will make you feel positive for a while but believe me it will kick in and you will be at the same point as you were before! Believe me if i tell you that there are these people who seem that they want to help you but they arent and there are even guys helping them who are involved who you think they want to hep you! Start to accept yourself even if it is not easy at the beginning! Just do everything to make yourself feel good and after a while it will make you an addict to feeling good and to dont give a sh*t! And when you´re at that point make sure to make other people who are in your old position to go start the same thing and feel the same. So now we are at a point where more and more people who are using this treatment that you first thought will be a creme which you put on your head or something else will profit of! And not because they got hair from it but because they will feel like they never did lose them! So now maybe we will come to the point were most of the people in this condition are using this treatment! Are happy! Are having a nice happy life! So what then? The people stop making their money! That is one Goal! The other Goal is that there are still good people in the world who won´t make some sh*t up to get your money! They will help! They will get you what you needed when the time is there! Use this treatment everyday! I hope all the people who are affected will be cured with this treatment! USE IT! USE YOUR HEAD! STAY POSITIVE! AND MAKE SURE YOU START TO GET HAPPY EVEN IF YOU WON´T ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOT! STOP GETTING LIED TO YOU AND GETTING SAID THAT THERE IS SOMETHING COMING! IT WILL KEEP YOU IN A CYCLE OF HAPPINES FOLLOWING DISSAPOINTMENT! IF THERE IS SOMETHING REAL YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT BELIEVE ME! FOR NOW MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY AND THAT YOU ARE LIVING A DAMN GOOD LIVE! SO STOP EVERYTHING THAT REMINDS YOU OF THE BAD! GOODBYE!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
in for future development

pics vids of hair gains?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump might use this post to build part of the wall

whoken

Reaction score
So there is a new treatment called "Wisdom"! It is mainly for the younger people from what i heard this far!
I read about that it is not working for people over 30 who are not significant balding but acting like girls who are not comfortable with their looks. I mean those people who are talking that they are not recognizable bald at all but hanging out on a hairloss forum 24/7! Whining everyday but saying they are just receding a little but not as much so people would see it! It is not working for people who are already bald or aren´t balding but pushing threads so they don´t go down and stay in a cycle so the forum doesn´t lose activity! It is not for people making advertisements on hairloss forums for products that are known to not work or treatments that will leave you with your hair colour in your face if it starts to rain or pushing transplants that will look stupid but people won´t admit it! There is just one group that will be helped by this treatment and this group consists of young people and people which are balding for real and i dont mean those who are Norwood 1 - 2 since years with a family and a wife visiting hairloss websites as their hobby. Not those who will tell others to take some medics that won´t will do your body a favour.... saying when asked by others that their hairloss isn´t bad ... you know the type of persons who write that they are just receding a "little" bit but standing up for pills that they probably don´t even take for themselves! Yes they are pushing medications that ensure that real treatments don´t hit the market but saying there is something on the horizon! Oh and its not for the people making scam group buys and cashing money for it! It is just for the people who are real! The people who are depressed by this condition!
I will tell you people how this treatment works: Stop visiting websites that are getting a good amount of money for doing advertisements for all types of Hairloss products-, treatments or transplants which will make you sick after a time or will make you look stupid and make people laugh about you! And don´t listen to that "but not everybody is getting side effects" Talk. Keep in mind that you are painstakingly paying money for companies that don´t think about you and your feelings. They couldn´t care less and guess why? They are living a good life because of You! And you probably aren´t happy like them because then you would not take some pills that won´t do you good! It will not be good for your health! And dont forget that if you stop with it everything is starting again! Those things won´t stop you from balding they are just pushing it out! Start with thinking for yourselves! Don´t listen to people which give a sh*t about you, making money of you, won´t help you on long term things! Start with making yourself feeling good! Thinking good about yourself! Everything else will keep you in a cycle that maybe will make you feel positive for a while but believe me it will kick in and you will be at the same point as you were before! Believe me if i tell you that there are these people who seem that they want to help you but they arent and there are even guys helping them who are involved who you think they want to hep you! Start to accept yourself even if it is not easy at the beginning! Just do everything to make yourself feel good and after a while it will make you an addict to feeling good and to dont give a sh*t! And when you´re at that point make sure to make other people who are in your old position to go start the same thing and feel the same. So now we are at a point where more and more people who are using this treatment that you first thought will be a creme which you put on your head or something else will profit of! And not because they got hair from it but because they will feel like they never did lose them! So now maybe we will come to the point were most of the people in this condition are using this treatment! Are happy! Are having a nice happy life! So what then? The people stop making their money! That is one Goal! The other Goal is that there are still good people in the world who won´t make some sh*t up to get your money! They will help! They will get you what you needed when the time is there! Use this treatment everyday! I hope all the people who are affected will be cured with this treatment! USE IT! USE YOUR HEAD! STAY POSITIVE! AND MAKE SURE YOU START TO GET HAPPY EVEN IF YOU WON´T ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOT! STOP GETTING LIED TO YOU AND GETTING SAID THAT THERE IS SOMETHING COMING! IT WILL KEEP YOU IN A CYCLE OF HAPPINES FOLLOWING DISSAPOINTMENT! IF THERE IS SOMETHING REAL YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT BELIEVE ME! FOR NOW MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY AND THAT YOU ARE LIVING A DAMN GOOD LIVE! SO STOP EVERYTHING THAT REMINDS YOU OF THE BAD! GOODBYE!

ADvOtKs.gif