New vive shampoo

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use it and love it ..it works but dont go expecting a 50% thickening to happen.i do believe the commercial said "up to 50%" so dont get your expectations to high.I think its worth the 4 dollars you spend by far.

BTW.I would say i see a 20 to 30 percent increase in thickness.Which in my book is better then nothin.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it since the end of December. And I love it! Probably the best shampoo I ever used since I started losing my hair. I don't know about the 50% thicker claim, but it definately makes my hair feel thicker and more manageable. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it also doesn't dry it up, like every other shampoo+conditioner I've used. Definately worth trying I would say.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas, I get mine at the supermarket in the shampoo aisle. I think you could be able to find it there. I don't think all supermarkets carry it, since it's a relatively new product, but i've been seeing it at more and more supermarkets. I've been seeing it pop up at CVS and Walgreens lately, so you could try those also. It might not be great for everyone people, but for me it's the best shampoo/conditioner i've tried so far, so i definately think it's worth at least trying out.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
yep i use it too. I dont think it thikened my hair by 50% either. However its a good. Worth 4 dollars. I bought it from a Safeway. To me it was better than Pantene Sheer Volume, volumwise, however pantene is a better conditioner than Loreal. Atleast to my experience.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have used them both and they are about the same,i think,but i would pick the Loreal because it smells better.