New Try Of Hair Fiber! Amazing Result!

sunny1201

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 34 years old and started losing hair for few years and figure it should be due to stress at work and family history. I have tried using minoxidil but it was slow. Everyday when I go to work, I just worried people will stare at my baldness. I am still using minoxidil but during this period of treatment, I search for alternatives to cover my baldness.

I incidentally saw a video on facebook on demonstration of hair fiber and I was amazed so I ordered to try. The fiber looks so much like my own hair and I am really happy with that. Since then I can't go to work without applying the fiber. ;)

If you are also worrying about baldness, I want you to know there is such product in the market for you.

I attached the video that I saw :)

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never understand how they get such dramatic results from fibers in these videos. On hair that thin, with that much exposed scalp, my experience has been that it just sit on the scalp and looks awful. In these videos, however, even the worst cases are made to look amazing.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I will never understand how they get such dramatic results from fibers in these videos. On hair that thin, with that much exposed scalp, my experience has been that it just sit on the scalp and looks awful. In these videos, however, even the worst cases are made to look amazing.
Agree, i tried it with disasterous results and i bought what was considered the best brand with special applicators (tried it myself and with help)

Fishcake

Established Member
Reaction score
I use it daily (toppik), and my hair is blonde/brown. I use Med Brown and it is literally a life saver in terms of confidence.

My thinning is nowhere near as bad as this video, slight crown thinning and around temples with recession. However, it literally covers my thin spots in seconds, just have to not put too much on or looks clumpy, so gradually until covered.

I tend to leave it in for 2 or 3 days before washing when hair ģets greasy to save money, and even when rinsing hair in the morning it looks ok. The crown sometimes gets patchy after a rinse, so I just add a bit more in, but 80% stays unless shampooed.

sunny1201

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it daily (toppik), and my hair is blonde/brown. I use Med Brown and it is literally a life saver in terms of confidence.

My thinning is nowhere near as bad as this video, slight crown thinning and around temples with recession. However, it literally covers my thin spots in seconds, just have to not put too much on or looks clumpy, so gradually until covered.

I tend to leave it in for 2 or 3 days before washing when hair ģets greasy to save money, and even when rinsing hair in the morning it looks ok. The crown sometimes gets patchy after a rinse, so I just add a bit more in, but 80% stays unless shampooed.

But when you sleep, you still keep it on? Will it drop on your pillow?