New Tricomin Reform... Plus Question On Zinc/copper...

badluckdude

Reaction score
I guess some people dont like tricomin when I randomly browse this board, and I can't speak on the conditioner or the spray itself. But the shampoo is the best shampoo ive ever used. Unfortunately apparently tricomin was bought out by another company and reformulated all their stuff.. and apparently for the worse as it has been getting absolute terrible reviews, and ive seen old bottles now going for 100s of dollars.

So with that side, has anyone here actually TRIED the new version to compare? And if it does suck, where else does one go to get a copper shampoo that is similar or potentially better?

On that note, a final question, what is the idea that there are hair loss/hair thickening shampoos, but one has copper one has zinc. Yet both supposedly in studies potentially work. Arent these 2 actually in direct competition with each other in the first place? So it seems strange that both work, as its kinda hypocritical it should just be one or the other. Or is it as simple as perhaps if one works for you the other wont and vise versa? Just perhaps something to do with the diet of the person...

Again I know some people dont like tricomin think its bullshit, and I can't comment on anything other than that the shampoo was great, and I know before my lupus got really bad a few years ago, ive been in and out of the hospital most my life now and using tricomin I use to have people tell me they thought I wore a wig randomly. Soooooo id like to think a least a little bit of that was the shampoo....

badluckdude

Reaction score
Didnt see any there, unless I searched the wrong thing?? But whatever the case so whats the idea then, you buy some copper peptides off it and then mix it in whatever shampoo you are already using?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please show me where people are selling the old formula fo hundreds. I have an older unopened bottle and I am short on cash.