New treatment- Neosil, why is it not talked about here?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah just like HM and many other things it sounds fantastic. but until there's a release date it's all mouth.

losinghairsux

Reaction score
Hi.

I am like many others a young balder and I was just wondering when you will start with the longterm phase 2b study with NEOSH101? And how long it will take before this is in stores?

Best wishes

XXXX

-----
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in Neosil’s hair growth product. Neosil is a privately-held dermatology-focused specialty pharmaceutical company. We recently completed an early Phase 2 clinical trial in Germany. Based upon the results of this study, we are conducting a new Phase 2 clinical trial in Germany to evaluate a longer treatment period. The results of this clinical trial will help us to determine subsequent activity with our hair treatment program. Neosil-sponsored Phase 2, 3 and 4 clinical trials are posted on http://www.clinicaltrials.gov.

Sincerely,

Sophie Whipple

Neosil, Inc.

bobs

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It has been talked about in these forums. Use the search functions if you want to read those threads.

I, like you, have great hopes for this product but we just have to wait and see.