New Treatment: Exosomes For Hair Loss

fallinghair

Reaction score
https://www.thenovuscenter.com/hair-growth-exosomes.html

Anytone tried it ? Its the newest thing from Dr. Cole as well costs $5000 - $8500

How can exosomes restore your hair?

Exosomes are like little balloons that bud off the outer wall of your cells. They contain RNA, and most promisingly – mRNA, the protein manufacturer. Like highly specialized factory workers, exosomes perform every function, from building cells to delivering chemical signals.

When extracted from Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs), exosomes also contain these crucial growth factors:

• SCF: enables stem cell and melanocyte growth
  • TGFß3: converts inflammatory T Cells into anti-inflammatory regulatory T cells
  • VEGF: stimulates blood vessel formation
  • MIP-1: recruits mononuclear cells to the scalp
  • FGF: this potent growth factor affects a variety of cells
By telling a cell to deliver mRNA, exosomes can also force other cells to make proteins that repair damage or regulate genes, enhancing the therapeutic effects of stem cells.

But now, biologists are able to isolate and deliver these beneficial signalers directly. Because they’re so small and nimble, exosomes can remain hidden in the bloodstream, and carry multiple doses of proteins across barriers that cells are not able to cross.

How are exosomes delivered to the scalp?
It takes about 60 million placental tissue MSCs to isolate 0.1 to 2 mg of exosome serum, which alters the environment of your scalp’s stem cells, enabling them to generate their own exosomes.

Stephanie will gently and precisely inject them with local anesthesia into the superficial dermis of your scalp. She may also integrate some PRP to help cells migrate to precisely the follicles that need them.

Although many Novus Center patients resume their normal schedules the day after therapy, you may be sore for about a week following the procedure. Stephanie will ask you to take a break from strenuous exercise while your scalp cells initialize regeneration (about a week).

It may take several months for you to experience the full benefits of exosomal therapy, according to hundreds of clinical trials on thousands of patients. As with any medical treatment, results will vary from patient to patient, depending on age, genetics, environmental conditions, and aftercare.

Bilbobaggens

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything to my head that costs 5k-8k without being proven to help in a big way. I can't even find reliable before and after pics for it. Might as well get a transplant in Turkey for less.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP was hyped. I had three treatments didn’t do jack.

I can honestly say PRP has worked for me, however I don’t blame you for thinking it doesn’t. Most reviews and anecdotes I hear are negative. There’s some scientific journals to back it up, albeit a small number.

Did you do it monthly?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. I did a couple PRP procedures and nothing happened. In fact, the doctor who did it stopped doing it anymore because he found that his patients weren't growing any hair.

If I did do this, I would want a guarantee that if no reasonable amount of hair grew, I'd get my money back. I'm pretty sure the doctor wouldn't go for that.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it perhaps 3 times every 2 months.
It is expensive & hyped up to hilt.
It did little to nothing. About $600 or more per treatment.
They recommend one each year or so maintainence.
It doesn’t address cause of male pattern baldness.
It was originally for expedited wound healing.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. I did a couple PRP procedures and nothing happened. In fact, the doctor who did it stopped doing it anymore because he found that his patients weren't growing any hair.

Interesting. Did your Doctor also do needling? I got PRP and needling for month 1-4 and now will be receiving boosters 2-3 times a year. I see regrowth, but nothing substantial.

I read somewhere that about 60% of patients are responders, and that 60% regrow, so about 36% respond.

@Bilbobaggens : There are some good photos I’ve seen on the internet but I don’t want to appear like I’m promoting, so just google image PRP before/after

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP will not hurt hair growth. Yes I had microneedling at same time. The problem is for the money it is not cost effective.
It is only used on top of scalp.it doesn't target sides. As I said, it won’t hurt & probably won’t help.
For me, controlling androgens, applying stimulating topicals, microneedling, increasing T3/4 are better options.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As part of hair regimen PRP could be used as part of an arsenal. In CONCLUSION: there is this statement which makes my point, “ levels and clinical improvement suggest that other mechanisms could be involved in this response.”
Which means there are OTHER factors involved in male pattern baldness and regrowth.
JAK inhibitors are another avenue for hair regrowth. JAK inhibitors put hair into anagen or GROWTH phase of growing.
tofacitinib is a prescription one.
Dan Shen & Horny Goat weed are herbals.
Interesting estrogen also puts hair in anagen/growth phase.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Exosomes.jpg
    Exosomes.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 406