New Topical Finasteride from Dr. Victor Hasson (SiloxysSystem)

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think they delivr to the EU. Right? Also the dutastiride topical option is not even made yet. So guess still have to wait.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they have a patent, honestly. They are probably using an off-the-shelf solution that is, incidentally, patented by a pharmaceutical company, which makes the statement "patented nano-particle gel technology" technically true, even if they want it to sound like something that isn't true

Their FAQ is really misleading too

> The risk of experiencing adverse drug reactions to topical finasteride is typically much lower than the risk associated with oral treatment.

Translation: using topical finasteride filters out some idiots who will only get a nocebo effect from taking pills

> Most men for example, don’t experience sexual side effects while using topical finasteride to target hair loss.

Translation: according to Merck, most men don't experience sexual side effects while using any form of finasteride. This is no different.

> With any pharmaceutical drug, there is always a risk that you may experience reactions. If your sexual health has been negatively affected by topical finasteride treatment, the effects are usually temporary and generally resolve themselves once treatment has been discontinued.

Translation: you may get permanent side effects

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if they have a patent, honestly. They are probably using an off-the-shelf solution that is, incidentally, patented by a pharmaceutical company, which makes the statement "patented nano-particle gel technology" technically true, even if they want it to sound like something that isn't true

Their FAQ is really misleading too

> The risk of experiencing adverse drug reactions to topical finasteride is typically much lower than the risk associated with oral treatment.

Translation: using topical finasteride filters out some idiots who will only get a nocebo effect from taking pills

> Most men for example, don’t experience sexual side effects while using topical finasteride to target hair loss.

Translation: according to Merck, most men don't experience sexual side effects while using any form of finasteride. This is no different.

> With any pharmaceutical drug, there is always a risk that you may experience reactions. If your sexual health has been negatively affected by topical finasteride treatment, the effects are usually temporary and generally resolve themselves once treatment has been discontinued.

Translation: you may get permanent side effects
haha true. sound like the same claims as propecia makes .. basicly leaving window open for permanent side effects