New Topical Finasteride from Dr. Victor Hasson (SiloxysSystem)

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reached out to doctors Hasson and Wong office for a hair transplant consultation and asked them about their topical finasteride about three months ago. They said they are back logged 4-5 months and they only prescribe it to their patients. They said an alternative option is purchasing a new topical from this website in the near future: https://www.xyonhealth.com/
Looks like Dr Hasson and another doctor have been working on this. Go to their FAQ section for some details about this topical gel. I got an invitation from them to do a consult so they can prescribe it for me. Apparently it’s available in the US and Canada now. I just recently started oral finasteride so I don’t want to change my treatment for now. I thought I would share this in case anyone is interested.

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How exactly does their gel provide less systematic absorbation? Do Hasson & wong invest in r&d?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
How exactly does their gel provide less systematic absorbation? Do Hasson & wong invest in r&d?
Yep. There’s also a lot of research on different delivery vehicles. Not all topical vehicles are equal.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol all that hype for somthing that wont out preform the pill which 90% of the hairloss users take .

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they explain why there's less systemic exposure?
I don’t recall them saying why, rather that they were experimenting with various vehicles to minimise side effects.

I wish I knew more bro.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked into it. It seems it’s just a high concentration topical liposomal finasteride gel. It’s also 100 dollars a month.
Whew lucky for us the future innovations around topical vehicles for finasteride aren’t in your hands.

Have you looked into all the iDelivery research? If not, use the search tool and / or jump in the discord rooms.

We don’t really know what their vehicle looks like and they probably aren’t going to make it public.

For anybody interested watch the video interview where they talk about it.

We’ll all know in coming months whether it reduces side effects as people on this forum shut the duck up and try it.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think vehicle is key, I had tried both oral and topical finasteride and had sides on either of them, did not notice any difference in the severity o these side effects either. then again I continued to have them after I stopped all finasteride treatment so maybe this says nothing. if I ever recover from it then ill try topical again but a very low dosage and no oral before

FrankTheHairFollicle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went through the process of getting this. Had my consult with the doctor with Xyon. It was similar to keeps where you just submit a couple photos and they give it to you. The doctor informed me a pharmacy called Curexa would be contacting me for shipping stuff. It is 100 dollars a month for the script. It is a topical liposomal finasteride with some some sort of siliconic components. I messaged back the doctor and he confirmed all of this. You can also look up the patent.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went through the process of getting this. Had my consult with the doctor with Xyon. It was similar to keeps where you just submit a couple photos and they give it to you. The doctor informed me a pharmacy called Curexa would be contacting me for shipping stuff. It is 100 dollars a month for the script. It is a topical liposomal finasteride with some some sort of siliconic components. I messaged back the doctor and he confirmed all of this. You can also look up the patent.
Do you have sides from regular finasteride?

FrankTheHairFollicle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have sides from regular finasteride?
Not really. I was on oral for a couple years with no problems. Last summer I needed surgery and since my hair loss isn’t that bad, my doctor and I decided it’d be best to discontinue the drug until I was finished recovering from surgery. I ended up having a severe reaction to one of the doctor’s prescribed medications ( a clinically diagnosed reaction ). We decided it would be best for me not to take any unrelated drugs until the doctors are confident I’m fully recovered, but they told me they would be more comfortable if/when I start finasteride again, it is topical.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
great. thanks for sharing. so basically we could get the details so we could make it ourself ? Also, where to order it? Do they have a website? Are these the guys ? https://curexa.com/about/ Also where are you based? Would be great when they ship to EU too ..

FrankTheHairFollicle

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to find the patent?
I just googled SiloxysSystem patent and did some searching. Took me a bit to find it. In the patent they have some comparisons between normal liposomal finasteride and their version. I’ll try to submit a link later when I get home. I just briefly skimmed it so you’ll have to decide what to do with the information. I’m going to reiterate for anybody else though that I did actually speak with the doctor that’s associated with Xyon so if you disagree with what I’m saying, take it up with them. Not me.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s also not just about agreeing or disagreeing.

And don’t disregard them. If they hadn’t done the research there wouldn’t be a patent for us to steal ;-)

Also if you’re not a backyard chemist who can copy their formula EXACTLY you might just be better off paying the $100 per month - which is f*** all to pay to keep your hair.