New To The Forum And Need Advice On Regimen

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online scripts can be pricey. You pay for it and the product together. Make sure it's from a legit source. pay over the odds if you have too.

Check out' Boots online prescriptions' for Propecia. There are other sources of course, but Boots is 100% legit.

If you want to splash out on shampoo, try Revita or Regenpure DR, both contain ketoconazole (that's in Nizoral); you can use it everyday and no need for Nizoral then. I find that Nizoral is too drying and can make the hair brittle.

Your hair is pretty good. You should hit finasteride for 12 months first before thinking of adding minoxidil. Applying minoxidil is awful and can cause the hair to shed rapidly, bloats the face and can affect the heart. Of course many users have great success with it, but I'd avoid it like the plague.

Finasteride comes with risks too so be aware. I'd definitely give it a go though, most people don't have any issues whatsoever, including me.

You say you've only been on minoxidil for a few weeks, it's not too late to dump that crap and stick with finasteride.

This is just my opinion , many may disagree!

Last edited: