new to hair transplant

Reaction score
ive been on this site for awhile now but never actually wrote anything until now. My name is chris im 26 and i live in miami. I finally decided to get a hair transplant. I think im a Norwood 3 ill post some pictures up when i get my camera back. The question i have is picking a doctor to do the procedure. I looked into Dr. Epstein here in miami and saw some of his work and it looks great but then i came across Dr. Armani and the pictures on his website are amazing. I wanted to know what do you guys think of his work or of any of his trained doctors. I would like to get FUE done and im currently on Finasteride everyday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go anywhere near Armani and I've read quite a few bad reviews about Epstein as well.

Don't limit yourself by location because you will have to live with the results the rest of your life. So spending a few days away from home isn't such a big deal if it means getting a world class hair transplant.

Reaction score
thanks guys for your help I really appreciate it......I just looked into a feller and his results seem pretty good but $ 10 per graft for FUE is a little much in my opinion seeing that other clinics charge around 7-8 per graft. I heard some bashing on Armani clinics but the results seem pretty good http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.co ... blogs.aspx
I been researching for a couple months now and traveling isn't a problem but i see even the best doctor's seem to get bad reviews too at some point. I really want to make the best decision that's why I came here.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
There is nothing unethical about transplanting anywhere on the normal hairline as long as the patient uses finasteride [and if needed, due to the 10% dht remaining being significant, dutasteride].

however you should avoid the fact that armani doesn't do the transplants himself. that is the only reason.

Blingar

Reaction score
Well first off i think it is good you are doing your research. Too many people just impulsively jump right into it. Also I would caution that the websites can only show best case scenarios. A hair transplant is capable of having dramatic effects but continue to do your research. Find the best surgeon in your area.