**new To Forum** 24 Yr Old Male Looking For Advice On Where To Start, Pics Included

Craigcharles

Reaction score
Hi, 24 year old male here from uk looking for advice as I'm completely new to this.

What Norwood am I? Been shedding a lot of hair the last 6 months and only noticed it about a year ago. Am I beyond help?

What treatments should I start with and where can I find them? Any help would be appreciated

Here's the starting pics

Attachments

• IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 301

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
FAR from hopeless. You appear to be in the early stages of male pattern baldness, which is the right time to start treatment, as it's much easier to maintain hair than get it back

The most important thing is to consider getting a prescription for finasteride/propecia, which is currently the most proven and safest tool for maintaining hair long term

Generally it is recommended that while using finasteride you also use nizoral shampoo which helps minimize scalp inflammation

minoxidil is useful if you're looking to regrow some of what you've lost or just want an extra tool with which to fight this disease

I wouldn't use anything more than these 3 things for the next 6 months - 1 year, then assess where you're at