New Tend In Czech Republic Promoting Woman Beauty

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a new popular site in the Czech republic, which name is after translation: for normal girls. They are hugely popular on instagram and a lot of girls are posting about it.
What is it about? They write how overweight girls are beautiful. That girls don´t need to have a perfect body etc. But they share a lot of sh*t like this:

Turia Pitt and Michael Hoskin were just friends for a long time. Michael loved her from a first moment, but she did not saw him the same way. She used to be a model. Once she had an accident in a forest wild fire. She lost four fingers on left hand and one on the right. Also 65% of her body was burned. When Michael found out what happened to her, he immediately went to her and was showing her his love and support. Not even for a second he stopped proving her, that for him she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Today they are expecting a baby. Because the true love we see only by heart.
24845657_134447897272380_2624648939718049792_n.jpg

Another post: Everyday he tells her, how she loves every part of her body and her curves. Everyday he tells her how beautiful she is. Relationship goals.
18949761_1823304981019109_1621127919747203072_n.jpg

Another post: Universal beauty does not exist. Perfect body is a myth. Ever girl is beautiful.
21372393_1942025026059934_7015837706605297664_n.jpg

We are going in the huge pile of sh*t. Girls are sharing those posts like a real guidance to life. But if you comment on it you get blocked on the social sites? o_Oo_Oo_O Like for real?

First post. Good for her, that she lives a happy life even after the accident. But. BUT! Would she want him if she did not have the accident? No, still friendzoned. Another point is, that this guy is quite good looking.

Second post. Comment is not necessary...

Third post. No! no! no! She is not beautiful. She would be if she would loose some weight. Not only it is limiting her look, but also it is not fakin good for your health! God dammit. Why is it a crime to want to have an attractive partner? Why it is alright to promote overweight women when it is even hazardous for their health? If you care about someone it is not about letting them to kill themselves by overweight.

Meanwhile we are trying to fight the genetic death sentence of losing hair. Or some guys here fight the fact of being small. Things you can´t change. But their obesity is alright, healthy and just genetic. I will leave this post with my favourite quote I have ever heard. It was from a friend who is a sport trainer to a girl who claimed, that it is her genetics: "Genetics? There are certain body types, that differ how big you are. That is truth, but not how fat you are. Tell me. Why there are no pictures of fat people from holocaust. Did the jews had no fat genes? " - fun end of the story. The girl started to do something and actually lost weight....

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men have a lot of the same bullshit going around.

"Women love confidence"
"Sly bald guys"
"women are into dad bods now"

etc.
Oh yes..... makes me sick!
I mean, I shave my head too.... because my hair is sh*t. But I can't go around deluding myself saying I'm "manly" or some sh*t.
Sometimes I wish I was dumb enough to believe something like that though. I would have been delusional, but at least that way I'd be happy.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why it is alright to promote overweight women when it is even hazardous for their health?
yep, and yet its normal to shame bald men but not fat people. backwards fucked up society

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even some women will feed this propaganda just because their boyfriends are fat fucks or bald.

What else would they say? They've admitted defeat by accepting their boyfriend's laziness and they know he won't change so they're like "hey I've got an idea! Let's start denigrating men who lift weights!"

And that's what they do. A Belgian newspaper recently published the study that women prefer men with muscles (water is wet) and the comments were just filled with bitter and resentful men and women who would mock people who like to take care of their looks.

Plus the usual copes like "I'd rather have a boyfriend who's kind and intelligent than a boyfriend who's good-looking, dumb and an a**h**" Yeah because we know all those traits are mutually exclusive, there's no way you could cultivate all those qualities at the same time.

OkCupid had a good question a few years ago, maybe they still have it.

Pick any two traits for your partner of: kindness, intelligence, beauty.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men have a lot of the same bullshit going around.

"Women love confidence"
"Sly bald guys"
"women are into dad bods now"

etc.
It's true that men spout the same bullshit. But men have to wake up to their dillusion, females on the contrary never have to wake up as evidenced in the OP.

Burn victim settles for Chad lite after her skin got rektified. Whale dating six pack Tyrone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true that men spout the same bullshit. But men have to wake up to their dillusion, females on the contrary never have to wake up as evidenced in the OP.

Burn victim settles for Chad lite after her skin got rektified. Whale dating six pack Tyrone.

Tyrone is Black which probably counts as -3 in our current climate.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good example of an exception is Adam Driver. Women debate whether he's extremely sexy or ugly:

Adam-Driver-feature-009.jpg

Though personally I'd be very content to look as good as he does.