New Self-haircut, What Happens When You Get Bored...

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
My bio hair is terrible, wispy, gray sides, and thicker, dark brown back. Despite the system being created with a darker back, the match was never good after the first haircut.

I decided to basically ditch most of the bio hair, and leave some on the sides for a fade. I was waiting for a razor comb to come on Amazon, but said screw it, and used clippers (ya, I know).

New cut on the new unit a week from Friday. Different density, and added curl. Will see how it goes.
IMG_4545.jpeg
IMG_4546.jpeg
IMG_4548.jpeg

I see the mistakes, but my friends love the new cut.

A week from Friday the new unit gets cut in, new style, different density, added curl, etc. Will be interesting.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi BB. It's not a style I would personally go for (it's a hard one to achieve!) but I must admit it looks very realistic - and that is the main objective of what we are all doing. The colour in particular matches your beard and so it all looks very authentic.

I do understand about the sides/back getting thin... mine are getting like that and so for now I use Dermmatch to make them darker and to appear thicker.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi BB. It's not a style I would personally go for (it's a hard one to achieve!) but I must admit it looks very realistic - and that is the main objective of what we are all doing. The colour in particular matches your beard and so it all looks very authentic.

I do understand about the sides/back getting thin... mine are getting like that and so for now I use Dermmatch to make them darker and to appear thicker.

Thanks, I perspire so much, I would be afraid of it dripping down my neck.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey would you ever think about trying out a full cap since you don’t like your bio hair? It looks nice

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
D7E4D86B-3BD1-4364-A705-26E1CA34D2B1.jpeg
I love the faded/shaved look. Would consider it if I lived in a cooler climate. I would do this.