New rule

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
beaner said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":33fd2]It means if you're here, take Propecia, and don't plan on adding anything else, you either have a full head of hair...

If all the full heads of hair left we'd have no forum, including at least one moderator.

you should be glad that i haven't left and care enough about the site and fellow balding people to stick around.

lol, dude youre still balding though...[/quote:33fd2]

how can i still be balding if i'm not losing any hair? just because i was once balding doesn't mean that i still am.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Follically Challenged said:
Funny thing is, I'm announcing my departure here and I never even read this thread. But, who cares! GLTA

huh?

Anyway, best of luck to you FC. I wish you all the success and your welcome back anytime of course.

Thanks Cassin you're a cool guy. Thanks for all your hard work here, it is appreciated.

And I meant to say I never even read this forum. Not that I am not highly fond of finasteride. I don't know where I would have been without it. I also don't know what my regimen would look like without this place, so thanks again.

P.S. Thanks for the invite back, too. If I come across anything interesting which might pertain to hair loss, I'll be sure to post it.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
If you're using Propecia/Proscar, and have been using it for some time, and that's all you're using, and plan to use, you can no longer post here.

Excellent idea.

KIDDING.

blakes30

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't like all these god-damned avatars!

it makes me think that i am looking at the real person

like Cassin for example, who the hell is that a picture of Cassin?
is that from a boxing movie?