New rule

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're using Propecia/Proscar, and have been using it for some time, and that's all you're using, and plan to use, you can no longer post here.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin it was a bit of a joke, basically saying people who just use Propecia/Proscar aren't worthy of using the Off-Topic message board. (They can find another place to "hang out" on the 'net.)

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So I cant post there anymore? :evil: I've been on propecia for 8 yrs.

Heck I thought I could hang with the best of them :!:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
Cassin it was a bit of a joke, basically saying people who just use Propecia/Proscar aren't worthy of using the Off-Topic message board.

Uhhh....you DO know that this is the Propecia forum, right? :wink:

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, someone, um, someone who evidently wasn't thinking too hard at the moment moved my post here.

And LookingGood! you have an impressive regimen. Way more than just Propecia.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It means if you're here, take Propecia, and don't plan on adding anything else, you either have a full head of hair and are just maintaining (so no reason to be here) or you don't believe anything else works or is right for you. So no reason to be here either.

Of course, if you are just getting started with the whole hair loss thing, that's different. But if you've been on it for years, then you're just here to "hang out". Make sense? Good.

With that being said, I officially announce my retirement from Hair Loss Talk and all other hair loss message boards. My hair is pretty good now, maybe I'll post some pics one day.

Funny thing is, I'm announcing my departure here and I never even read this thread. But, who cares! GLTA

beaner

Reaction score
It means if you're here, take Propecia, and don't plan on adding anything else, you either have a full head of hair...

If all the full heads of hair left we'd have no forum, including at least one moderator.

Cassin

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I'm announcing my departure here and I never even read this thread. But, who cares! GLTA

huh?

Anyway, best of luck to you FC. I wish you all the success and your welcome back anytime of course.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
dementia....

The Gardener

Reaction score
What is it about internet forums that warps some people's personalities so much? I think the anonymity bloats people's egos... and bloats their sensitivity accordingly.

G

beaner said:
It means if you're here, take Propecia, and don't plan on adding anything else, you either have a full head of hair...

If all the full heads of hair left we'd have no forum, including at least one moderator.

you should be glad that i haven't left and care enough about the site and fellow balding people to stick around.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
beaner said:

you should be glad that i haven't left and care enough about the site and fellow balding people to stick around.

lol, dude youre still balding though...

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
What is it about internet forums that warps some people's personalities so much? I think the anonymity bloats people's egos... and bloats their sensitivity accordingly.

Agreed.