New Revivogen formula affecting sleep

thickson

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to ask is anyone else having problems sleeping while using the new revivogen formula with the caffeine , i've always used revivogen before bed then washed it out in the morning but i got the newwest formula last week and im about 60% sure that revivogen is causing me not to sleep due to the caffeine, is anyone else experiencing this ?

Also does anyone know whether its as effective if used in the morning ?

im going to try it out and see how i go , but yea just wanted peoples

opinions, thoughts etc

thanks

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
I never had any problems with it. It would be just as effective in the morning, but they recommend applying it at night because it is so messy.

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
I have not noticed any problems.

One question I have for you though. It seems like I am getting unreal results. I am using Revivogen every night and Sprio most nights. In the mornings I shampoo with Nizoral and leave it on for about 5 minutes.

My scalp itch is compeltly gone, and I believe I am seeing regrowth... I am not positive yet but in about 4 months I will post pics. Have you had good results too?

thickson

Reaction score
BOOMER

i use the spray that came with the new formula they say that 10 sprays is the equivilent to about 1-5 -2 Ml with the eye dropper but i was also thinking i could be the amount im using to coz i use more than 10 sprays

NEX

I have had results with revivogen im on the 4 month mark

the results i have is little hairs growing which some are now about medium length and some darker especially at the root , also my shedding has reduce a hell of a lot too , I only use revivogen at night 6 nights a week and
i use FNS folicle Nutrient serum during the Day 7 days a week ,

I will post a progress report in the Progress/ Results section of the forum later today where il go into more detail .

Keep at it coz using something is better than using nothing

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe try using the recommended 10 sprays or a little less to see if you start sleeping better.

thickson

Reaction score
Will do Boomer i was also thinking that could be a it too

but i was gonna ask, i apply revvivogen all over my head , its the top obviously that most people have the probelm with but do many people apply topicals all over ?

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, most people apply topicals all over. Apply wherever you are thinning, but usually is is mostly at the crown. I use minoxidil,etc. all over my scalp.

sunseter

Reaction score
I know I am super senstive to caffeine. A small shot of Espresso would make me stay awake all night. But I don't have any sleeping issue with the new revivogen foruma.