new research

Pondle

Reaction score
Very interesting, but let's not get over-excited until it actually comes to market.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI, the compound they are testing is a curcumin analogue which they have a patent on. Studies have shown that curcumin may be the most anti-androgenic compound to date.

seekinghair

Reaction score
Somebody here talk about this company many moons ago. Hairlosstalk was planning a visit to them. I don’t think it finally happen though.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can somebody explain the two photos? Or did I miss the caption in the article?

Good post, sounds awesome! Yet another possible treatment to look forward to.

CCS

Reaction score
Curcumin is easy to get. Just not their analogue.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Can you explain what the difference is between taking a curcumin supplement and taking there curcumin analogue? Is it a good idea to take a curcumin supplement then?

ehbradaman

Reaction score
doesnt blocking the androgen receptors give some people "brain fog"? would damaging the receptors give someone permanent brain fog if they were prone to it?

Pondle

Reaction score
ehbradaman said:
doesnt blocking the androgen receptors give some people "brain fog"? would damaging the receptors give someone permanent brain fog if they were prone to it?

Why was "brain fog" (whatever that is!) not reported in the clinical trials? I'm sceptical about this phenomenon.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
ehbradaman said:
doesnt blocking the androgen receptors give some people "brain fog"?

Dunno. Relatively few people ever block their androgen receptors systemically, other than prostate cancer patients and male-to-female sexual reassignment patients...

Bryan

abcdefg

Reaction score
How can an analogue which is a structure that differs only very slightly from the parent element which is curcumin help that much more then curcumin itself? So curcumin alone then blocks the hair follicle receptors?