New Progress In Maintaining Hair With One Time Treatment?

cyclonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am reading about new progress in treatments for hair loss but I mainly see studies about cloning and growing new hair follicles but what about actually protecting the hair from thinning/disappearing in the first place? there is some new progress here?.
I saw some article about injecting fat into the scalp in this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/injecting-stomach-fat-into-the-scalp-could-cure-baldness-in-just-six-months.117119/
but the comments where pretty negative and I don't understand why, is this treatment can at least offer some positive permanent effect on the hair like making the hair more resistive to DHT to some extent?, even if it can just let you take smaller doses of DHT inhibitors it can be a good treatment.

R_gesus

Reaction score
Hair maintenance seems to be a large part of what Replicel has to offer. Cloning stem cells and hair maintenance are not mutually exclusive.

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is old news. Many people are skeptical about this. To me this is just snake oil or some sandalwood stuff which is not worthy to be hyped about. Also as far as maintenance is concerned, shiseido is working on that.:)

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Vickers from Sydney Australia (the same dude who invented the Zinc Thymulin topical) offers this at his clinic. Really reputable doctor known world wide for his work in the stem cell medical sector. Not sure how effective it is but apparently there’s multiple places around the world offering this

cyclonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair maintenance seems to be a large part of what Replicel has to offer. Cloning stem cells and hair maintenance are not mutually exclusive.
how cloning/producing new hair follicles can help you maintain the ones you already have?

R_gesus

Reaction score
how cloning/producing new hair follicles can help you maintain the ones you already have?
Cloning and producing new follicles probably won’t help you maintain current hair, I never said it would. Cloning stem cells might. You should research into what Replicel and Shiseido are doing.

cyclonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cloning and producing new follicles probably won’t help you maintain current hair, I never said it would. Cloning stem cells might. You should research into what Replicel and Shiseido are doing.
I tried to read about it but didn't understood what it is exactly and what kind of treatment it is. it is something that can protect hair from damage caused by androgenic hair loss permanently without the need of getting the treatment over and over?.