Reaction score
judging from the picture it cant be that good the bloke is still bald :shock:

mrlestat

Reaction score
Finally a cure... Phew, I was starting to worry.... :roll:

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope the product is a lot better than writing ability of the person who wrote that abysmal ad copy.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else run away from that page because of the distinct impression its going to explode when the timer runs out? I hid behind my couch.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.versacchi.com/

Here is their main website. It looks like they specialize in hair loss products. Lets see what happens on March 7th..........

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
After poking around their main site, I wouldn't be crazy stoked for some great thing to come around. They specialize in wigs.

blockhead

Reaction score
Uh there's a picture of some women in robes eating lunch and some bald guy hitting on them. What does this picture imply? And why would this picture lead you to belive that they had the cure for baldness?

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny that they don't mention anything about their revolutionary new product on the main site.

Also, their products so far are limited to conditioners and other types of ill sh*t.

I'd be really suprised if they come up with something good... :idea:

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a marketing ploy. Building anticipation & excitement for nothing.

It's very unusual for something this good to be keep that quiet.

We'll see...

hÆ’

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
mvpsoft is right - if we should judge the product by its presentation (or lack thereof thusfar) I would say that you'd have better luck smearing dog crap over your shinny spots.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Buffboy, How's the prescription Proxiphen working for you so far? Im thinking of getting some. Is there enough in 1 dose that i can use for my whole scalp (crown,hairline,top of scalp) and last me 1 month?

Also how do you know their is 5% Minoxidil and 5% spironolactone in Proxiphen? Because i e-mailed Dr.Proctor and he said that there was only 2% in their.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Hey Buffboy, How's the prescription Proxiphen working for you so far? Im thinking of getting some. Is there enough in 1 dose that i can use for my whole scalp (crown,hairline,top of scalp) and last me 1 month?
To early to tell. Not been on it for 3 months yet. Yes most definitely. I'm having a REALLY hard time trying to stretch one batch for ONLY 2 months (still on my first, even though I'm applying twice a day now in order to finish this batch). I'm only applying at the front though, but I'm sure it will last you at LEAST one month.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
20sometingtoo said:
mvpsoft is right - if we should judge the product by its presentation (or lack thereof thusfar) I would say that you'd have better luck smearing dog crap over your shinny spots.
I agree. Think it's funny how little it reminds of their main site. I mean, they try to make a logo on the co.uk site - where's that logo on the main site? I'm not even sure it's the same company who owns both sites.

Registrant:
Versacchi USA, Ltd (VERSACCHI-DOM)
2 Park Center Court, Third Floor
Owings Mills, MD 21117
US

Domain Name: VERSACCHI.COM
----------------------------------------
Domain Name:
versacchi.co.uk
Registrant:
Hi-Tech Hair Studio Ltd

Registrant's Address:
Unit 2 Second Floor
13 Washington Street
Cork
Cork
IE
-------------------------------------------

The latter destination isn't mentioned under 'Location' at http://www.versacchi.com

Yes, I think the co.uk site is scam. :diespam:

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the fast reply :) You answered me before i got a chance to edit my post.Can you take a look at it ? Just wondering something becuase their is supposed to be 5% spironolactone and 5% minoxidil in Proxiphen but i e-mailed Dr.Proc and he told me 2%. DO you know if he changed it or something?

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Wow, thanks for the fast reply :) You answered me before i got a chance to edit my post.Can you take a look at it ? Just wondering something becuase their is supposed to be 5% spironolactone and 5% minoxidil in Proxiphen but i e-mailed Dr.Proc and he told me 2%. DO you know if he changed it or something?
I have never said that there was 5% spironolactone in it. I read somewhere that there was 5,5% minoxidil in it, but I know that Dr. Proctor is changing the formula now and then in order to get it more potent.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok thanks Buffboy. I was just reading under your regimen and mistook it for spironolactone aswell. Yeah i think Dr.Proctor changed his formula because i asked him what the strength of minoxidil and spironolactone was in it and he said 2%. I dont know how this would make it more potent by lowering the minoxidil percentage but hopefully it is.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's the e-mail i got from Dr.Proctor regarding the strength on minoxidil in it.

I Wrote:

Hi Dr.Proctor, so did you change the minoxidil in your formula from 5.5 % to 2%?Because i read that there used to be 5.5% Minoxidil in your Proxiphen formula.Please let me know as im trying to make a decision.Thanks!

He Replied:

.I fyou wish to use 5% minoxidl, you can suppliment our treatment with it. Don't know if it helps, but it does not hurt. A good combination is Proxiphe plus NNO shampoo. If there were anything else, I would be be using that too.

Dr Proctor

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Oh, ok thanks Buffboy. I was just reading under your regimen and mistook it for spironolactone aswell. Yeah i think Dr.Proctor changed his formula because i asked him what the strength of minoxidil and spironolactone was in it and he said 2%. I dont know how this would make it more potent by lowering the minoxidil percentage but hopefully it is.
I think it's because he don't think that high of minoxidil. He's more of a NANO, CU-peptides, Phenytoin and spironolactone etc. guy.

If he uses 5% minoxidil, then it had to be on the expense of other ingredients.

stax said:
If there were anything else, I would be be using that too.
Dr Proctor
What is he refering to?