Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180509-100342.jpg
    Screenshot_20180509-100342.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 523

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heard that it's an immunosuppressant.... Might cause problems.

Anyone else found out what keeps side and back hair fine while crown hair decays and tried to replicate that?

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Basically it ‘reduced the activity of a protein called SFRP1, a key growth regulator that affects many tissues including hair follicles’.

Again, a drug that was intended to treat something else, could help with hair loss.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With any luck Tsuji will have made this obsolete while it's still in trials.

This is not IT field where one technology replace the other. Tsuji is far from being released and accesible worldwide. its gonna take its time, also really expensive for some time

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its hard to trust the accuracy of the media, but they said they tested this drug in a lab. They got lots of growth although it didnt give specifics. This could be a big thing like on the level of PGD2. I just hope we see some results or something soon and not 10 years from now.
This plus a PGD2 inhibitor, AA, and maybe a CB AR blocker and you might have a potent but expensive cocktail to combat male pattern baldness. This stuff though could end up regrowing more hair then anything we have seen previously, but like PGD2 we dont know yet