New member. Is my regimen enough? Advice appreciated!

jtanner855

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently 26. I've always had a rather high "horseshoe" hairline for as long as I can remember. However, for the last 2-3 years, I have noticed my hairline creeping back at a quite slow, but noticeable rate. This seems to be happening a bit more noticeably on the right side at the temple. I've receded just a very small amount at the left temple. My hair is quite thick, wavy, and because of the way it grows, it's pretty hard to tell anything is going on unless I pull my bangs down or part it at the back of the hairline on either side. For this reason, and because I've avoided any crown recession (for now), I am comfortable just keeping the hair I have. Regrowth would be nice, but I really just want to avoid any more temporal recession.

For about the past 2-3 weeks, I've been using a combination of Revivogen syrum/shampoo and Nizoral AD (1%). I typically use the Revivogen syrum daily, applying at night and washing it out in the morning. I use the Revivogen Bio Cleansing shampoo 1-3x a week, and the Nizoral AD 3-4x per week.

I know I'm very new to my regimen, so I won't really be able to gauge the effectiveness of it for at least several months, if not more. My question is, is this enough for my purposes? Should I be looking into other treatments? I'm a bit weary of taking pills every day. Any thoughts? See my attached pics. Any comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 92
  • top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 103
  • left.JPG
    left.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 105
  • right1.jpg
    right1.jpg