New member intro/Norwood??

Tapajer1991

Reaction score
Let me just say, I'm glad I found this forum thanks to Fred success story and now more motivated to get a hairline transplant. Long story, My name is Tapajer, 25, I wasn't born here in US. I live in the most superficial Country in the world. It's been hell for me when I new I have male pattern baldness. I never knew how hair was important until now because I had long hair long time ago and now I'm losing hair everyday. It all started by me because I never took care of the problem. I had receding hairline and hairloss and I didn't realized that until I was Norwood 2.5. Worst thing I let this barber pushed up my hairline so he could fix it. Now I'm paying the price. I feel terrible about myself but Fred Success story is why I'm here. I read it and now I know I've to do something. Here's one picture and it's pretty awful .... You guys tell me what I should do. I'm playing to do a 1500-2000 fue transplant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 185

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Compared to Fred your hairloss is minimal. You could try finasteride/minoxidil first as only your temples are receeding.