New Japanese article on Replicel (June 15th 2016) *must be bought

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hope filled speculation,
but still well received. -)

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Often times micro cap companies fail not because their technology doesn't work, but because a more well-capitalized company is doing the same thing. Perhaps there is someone we don't yet know about who will beat Replicel to the punch.

Doubt it.
1) Shiseido is a large company
2) There is no mention of those comparable companies doing similar things in their financial statements

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you sure 2019/2020? if you look at the chart number 8 has its arrow starting in 2017 and going to 2018/19? i think that one is for hair?

- - - Updated - - -

any new info from Tsuji? i thought you were in contact with him and awaiting an update?
No. 9 is alopecia, not 8.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://replicel.com/investors/investor-hub/

Pretty sure it is. Even their own website shows a massive decline. Though I don't care... the science behind it is real, that's all that matters so results should reflect that (except that we need 12 month data).

He's probably referring to the clinical trial chart. We need someone who speaks Japanese.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
He's probably referring to the clinical trial chart. We need someone who speaks Japanese.

Yeah, it's possible that is talking about Germany. They plan to start Phase 2 trials in Germany by the end of 2016, which means by 2018 we should at the very least know whether it will work or not. Hopefully Shiesido can get its sh*t together and we can actually get it by 2018 tho