New Japanese article on Replicel (June 15th 2016) *must be bought

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Good find! We'll probably need a translator for that :uglylol:.

there may have been someone on hairlosscure2020 who knows japanese if I recall that could translate. But either way it prolly is sounding like alot of work lol. Maybe if u just do it through their subscription youd be able to view it on the web and chrome will just translate for us?

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can read basic Japanese. I've translated one of the tables in the article.
1.png
So according to this chart it'll be 2019/2020 for us.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
But there still on track for 2018 in Japan? There stocks are getting utterly destroyed. I wonder whats going on smh. I really hope they are not gonna go out of business.
http://www.franklinindependent.com/...cmktsrepcf-shorted-shares-decreased-by-98-94/

No, he meant it's been pushed back to 2019/2020 in Japan. From what I understand they were suppose to start trials earlier this year in Japan but the Japanese government have been dragging their feet in approving the trials to start. I have little hope for Replicel outside of shiesdo. I remember seeing a few months ago about restructuring and appointing a new CEO if I remember correctly and now the news of the stock plummeting is grim news. Might just end up selling the company at some point if nothing changes

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, he meant it's been pushed back to 2019/2020 in Japan. From what I understand they were suppose to start trials earlier this year in Japan but the Japanese government have been dragging their feet in approving the trials to start. I have little hope for Replicel outside of shiesdo. I remember seeing a few months ago about restructuring and appointing a new CEO if I remember correctly and now the news of the stock plummeting is grim news. Might just end up selling the company at some point if nothing changes

I don't know crap about stocks, but can someone tell me when their stock started going down? Is it related at all to the news that Aclaris may have better option coming?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know crap about stocks, but can someone tell me when their stock started going down? Is it related at all to the news that Aclaris may have better option coming?

aiVpKqT.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is fantastic news.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
This company is so disappointing...I know it's not their fault, and Japanese regulatory are giving them a hard time, but the lack of transparency and no announcements in the past few months is terrible.

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
This company is so disappointing...I know it's not their fault, and Japanese regulatory are giving them a hard time, but the lack of transparency and no announcements in the past few months is terrible.

I thought they let go their communications person (Tammy George) a few months ago. Not surprisingly, communication has stopped on their website and Facebook since. I am assuming they did it to reduce costs, because she was always good about replying.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought they let go their communications person (Tammy George) a few months ago. Not surprisingly, communication has stopped on their website and Facebook since. I am assuming they did it to reduce costs, because she was always good about replying.

Where did you see she was 'let go' ?

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
I can read basic Japanese. I've translated one of the tables in the article.
View attachment 40980
So according to this chart it'll be 2019/2020 for us.

are you sure 2019/2020? if you look at the chart number 8 has its arrow starting in 2017 and going to 2018/19? i think that one is for hair?

- - - Updated - - -

Good find! We'll probably need a translator for that :uglylol:.

any new info from Tsuji? i thought you were in contact with him and awaiting an update?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you ****ing kidding me 2019/20?? Are we ever gonna see any kind of treatment!?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Often times micro cap companies fail not because their technology doesn't work, but because a more well-capitalized company is doing the same thing. Perhaps there is someone we don't yet know about who will beat Replicel to the punch.