New hope for the PGE1 - Brotzu Crew

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So as expected, Brotzu did not work, due to it just feeding a precursor topically. Now you ppl could go get alprostadil but no one did. Why? price and availability.

And here is your crazy solution as Brotzu original research fan:

Leeches are PGE1 factories according to the papers, they inject it to keep the blood going:

Typical indian treatment, here a poorly done (probably no funding) case study:
https://medwinpublishers.com/IPCM/IPCM16000115.pdf

Up to 60min of sustained PGE1 release sounds quite good (prostaglandins have usually just a half life of seconds):

When a leech is attached to a host, it will ingest around 5–15ml of blood — up to 10 times its body weight — in approximately 10–60 minutes before detaching itself

There is a leech oil (aka Jonk oil), where I would not be sure if it is still in there. There is a tiny amount of PGE2 analogue in onions which comes as fatty acid, so who knows, maybe the PGE1 in leeches might be more stable and availabe in the leech oil.

Consumers might be able to buy their leeches from a leechfarm or pharmacies (they are regulated accordingly by medical laws in some countries).

They dont cost much and for personal use, you can apparently even reuse them. (based on some quick googling)

Last edited:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sigh

from fish semen in one thread to leeches in another

brutal
Actually a leech lives 2 to 8 years. That's quite a lot of money in Alprostadil/PGE1 analogue.

In another thread ppl mix placenta cream with DMSO or get it in vials to inject it into their scalps. Not that much off.