New Here Looking For Information On Tempol

bob speaks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did search for information about TEMPOL and nothing came up. I have read the studies regarding its use with medical radiation and others by private individuals but no specifics. I'm looking for information on how to mix a solution and which percent to use. I did find a video of mixing a 3% TEMPOL with 3% RU, but that's not enough information to get me to move on it.

bob speaks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but nothing came up. And, that link you included. Goes too here:
404: Page not found
This error is generated when there was no web page with the name you specified at the web site.

Troubleshooting suggestions:

Ensure the page you are linking to exists in the correct folder.

Check your file name for case sensitivity . Index.htm is not the same as index.htm!

Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

bob speaks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm aware of the studies about radiation. I also saw information about a study for male pattern baldness. But I can't find anything to tell me how much to use for male pattern baldness or how to mix it. Thats what I am looking for . Thanks though.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder what happen with Proctor. That is the exactly site that 20 years ago, looks exactly the same. The blog of the site is , somehow, active.

May be I am depress, but the horizon 20 years ago was looking better than now. And the treatments we use, are 20 years old :(