NEW Hair!!!!

chris21

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just looked in the mirror today, and not only did I notice all my velous hairs at my temples, but I noticed a dark one sprouting in the middle. I am so excited. This is the first time Minoxidil has worked for me. I tried for 8 months with no result, then quit for about 3 months. Started again with minoxidil + folligen. I'm still waiting for my freaking finasteride to arrive in the mail, its been almost 2 months!

Stingray

Reaction score
Good to hear my man... always nice to hear a positive post on the stuff. What site did you order your finasteride from? I had problems with generic-online-waytoolongwebadress-pharmacy-orsomecrap.com Ended up sending them an email and they said (this is after a month) that they never got my order from their pay system. Nice customer service huh?

chris21

Reaction score
I purchased the finasteride off eBay. Ya, I'm stupid. It's not allowed on ebay, but they never found out. It is generic finasteride. Came out of India, and supposetly got held up in customs. I payed $160 for 60 5mg pills.

Redbone

Reaction score
Chris, saving money is one thing but how can you take a chance of putting an unknown substance in your body?? This boggles my mind, it could be anything from rat sh*t to Arsenic. Why? Remember you only have one life to live.

For a few extra dollars you could get the genuine stuff without fear. Some doctors will even prescribe 5mg finasterid pills at a cost savings.

Go legit and be safe.

Stingray

Reaction score
Wow, you got hosed. I paid 64 bucks for the same stuff.

chris21

Reaction score
did you receive it? I did notice today that a site had finasteride for $60. I hope this dickhead gives me back my money if I don't receive my freaking package. I'm so pissed at this guy.

Redbone

Reaction score
eBay is not allowed to sell prescription drugs- are you sure the guys legit. I think you got screwed.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
I payed $160 for 60 5mg pills.

woooaahh!! i've even reported the guy selling the generic finasteride for $80 / 30 pills simply because he was ripping people off...couldn't report him for what he charges of course, it's a free market, so i did it for selling the drugs on their site...nice to see they stamped down on him hah...but its easy to see why newer hairloss sufferers might get sucked in by his sh*t and pay the money, but seriously man you can get that stuff for $50 or $60 for 60 x 5mg pills

chris21

Reaction score
I new it wasn't allowed on eBay. He is selling out of the UK so I thought that might be an exception. I better get my pills soon, I'm going ruin him if I don't.