New Hair System From Hair Solution In Madrid

Abiel

Reaction score
Hello
I got a new hair system while I was on vacation in Madrid. What I like is that the hair system is 100% density but looks very light and looks more natural. What I don't like is that it's round shape so they tried cutting it to a v shape and messed up the hairline so i try to hide it with the hair. Also, it's been about a month and the lace already started ripping.
I order a custom hair system from lord hair light density but takes 8 weeks to make. I was wondering if other companies offer stock systems with lower densities?

20190618-093626.jpg

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
I got a new hair system while I was on vacation in Madrid. What I like is that the hair system is 100% density but looks very light and looks more natural. What I don't like is that it's round shape so they tried cutting it to a v shape and messed up the hairline so i try to hide it with the hair. Also, it's been about a month and the lace already started ripping.
I order a custom hair system from lord hair light density but takes 8 weeks to make. I was wondering if other companies offer stock systems with lower densities?

View attachment 121547
I took a full advantage of the Father's day special discount from lordhair last week and just received the system today (I live in US). They are very fast in shipping. I asked them to make sure the hairline density not too heavy , with a natural graduated hairline. It turned out exactly what I wants.

Abiel

Reaction score
I took a full advantage of the Father's day special discount from lordhair last week and just received the system today (I live in US). They are very fast in shipping. I asked them to make sure the hairline density not too heavy , with a natural graduated hairline. It turned out exactly what I wants.
Can you please post photos of your system?

Abiel

Reaction score
BTW i order a stock unit from lord hair that's a light medium density and it was very thick. Looked unreal.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW i order a stock unit from lord hair that's a light medium density and it was very thick. Looked unreal.
You need to send double emails to remind them make the hair density not too heavy. If still too heavy, you can use a hair thinning scissors to make it thinner. Search youtube " how to use a hair thinning scissors"

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks you I like the prices!Will order and will post here when it arrives
please do let me know what you think. I ordered the m-100 ( superfine swiss lace, more fragile lace, single knoted so knot show less) but my preferred piece from them is the m-116 (s, m,l is just the size..with poly side and back)

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Abiel!

Waiting for hair system for almost two months is quite a long time, but Lordhair’s custom wigs are worth the wait. If you haven’t ordered your hair system yet, don’t look anywhere else, just order it from lordhair. You will have to wait for longer than other sellers, but for that natural hair look, you won’t mind to wait for a couple of weeks extra.

Abiel

Reaction score
Hi Abiel!

Waiting for hair system for almost two months is quite a long time, but Lordhair’s custom wigs are worth the wait. If you haven’t ordered your hair system yet, don’t look anywhere else, just order it from lordhair. You will have to wait for longer than other sellers, but for that natural hair look, you won’t mind to wait for a couple of weeks extra.
Hello Chris,
I ordered my system with a light density since the stock system that i got with a medium light was too thick for me. Do you currently wear a hair system from lord hair?