New Hair Institute - Dr Rassman

mttgold

Reaction score
Hey, i live in the Los Angeles area, and i'm doing research on transplant doctors and i'm curious as to why the New Hair Institute and Dr. Rassman never get mentioned. He's in my area, and the website for the institute is the most comprehensive i've seen. Also, from reading his blog daily he seems like a very causious doctor that worries about the long term. Which is of course a good thing. And from articles i've read, it seems he's a bit of a pioneer in the industry. Anyway, his individual rates are really high, so I would go to someone else in his clinic, but i'm just curious why New Hair never gets mentioned. Just furthering my research....

hairtech_

Reaction score
Probably because he isn't the type to go around and advertise on these sites. However, he is completely respected among his peers, and is definitely a pioneer!

G

I have spoken to many people about NHI--- the #1 issue is cost.

Apparently, they feel that NHI is cost prohibitive, whereas a handful of other clinics produce consistently superior results for less cost.

This is gathered over a period of years, so I don't want to give anyone the impression that I spoke to two people about this.

Anyway, Dr. Rassman produces good results as does his other Doctor, Jae Pak---

Because money should not be a deciding factor until you narrow your choices to 2-3 top clinics, if you like NHI, then you should consult with them and then after you have additional information make a decision.

Take Care,
Jason