New hair growth on temples after few weeks

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to mention some unexpected results from my new regimen. I recently started taking a multivitamin, MSM, biotin, and whey protein for my hair several weeks ago, and as a result, I have seen some new hair growing. However, a couple of weeks ago they were practically invisible to anyone but me. But now, I think that they are apparent to anyone at a very close distance (I have pictures).

I mention this limited success, albeit early, to hopefully encourage people to possibly try these natural supplements if they think that they might help them. I never believed that it took months to see results. That being said, however, my accelerated regrowth is probably a direct result from a severe nutritional deficiency (and MSM?).

I developed a blog recently to record my progress and/or future setbacks, both for myself and others to possibly learn from. I also just included some pictures. Note: my hair isn't great, but a little success goes a long way :)

SE-freak

Reaction score
david,

These photos are excellent. Especially the new temple growth photos. You can spot any single hair and keep track of it.

That is what I call photographic assessment. I wish I could take this kind of photos too.