NEW GROUP BUY:The ARV-110 ! Dont miss it!

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys , to all of you guys that miss the last train of the ARV (the AR degrader)
Now is your chance this is the second group buy and we aim to get the last price.

ARV is the real deal! Its spouse to degrade and kill your androgen recpetor (in short -kill your sensetivty and stop your balding for good) .

there is also the first group buy which test the dose .
Since its strong and the effect stay for long ,you might need to use it just every week or two, meaning that 1 order would last you over a year (or two..) .

If you intrested PM me and also WRITE here.

more about it :
ARV-110 is a potent PROTAC. It recruits the AR (androgen receptor) to the E3 ubiquitan ligase promting its degradation so that DHT cannot bind to it. This is temporary because new receptors are generated, but until that happens it eliminates AR activation. This is the first step that's required to treat hair loss. Kintor is currently developing a similar PROTAC to treat Androgenetic Alopecia, and they expect it to have no side effects.

Last edited:

The Owl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both my mum and I think your GB is bullshit.

Save your money folks.
Are you referring to this particular GB or the GB in general regarding ARV-110? It seems promising however I would like to see what the outcomes are first.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words no.

Save your $£€¥ until you see before and after photos my balding brother…
Who knows bro we have to try to know, the GB meant to make the price drop.
I contact the lab that make it myself and confirm im getting it from legit lab, instead of waiting for 5-6 years im testing to see if i can save what i have now. If i wont do it when they drug is out i wont have any hair left to save

The Owl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows bro we have to try to know, the GB meant to make the price drop.
I contact the lab that make it myself and confirm im getting it from legit lab, instead of waiting for 5-6 years im testing to see if i can save what i have now. If i wont do it when they drug is out i wont have any hair left to save
Are you also able to get WAY-200070 or is just for ARV-110?