New Generic Dutasteride Available - Veltride

Discussion in 'Antiandrogens - Propecia, Dutasteride, etc.' started by Aplunk1, Nov 30, 2006.

1. HughJass

HughJass Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    id love to know somebody who could test pills

ive still got some of the ones that made me sick

2. Sean68

Sean68 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    college tested dutas and avodart a while ago good man that he is.
    i think he said whatever was in them was at the same concentration.

3. peasinqueues

peasinqueues New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Guys

I just received a consignment of Dutasteride. I placed the order through 'hair 2 go'. This company was recommended by a well-respected Dr Lee of Regrowth.

Price for 90 capsules was USD130

Have to say that first impressions of how the order was handled raised alarms:
    - They only sell the generic, Dutagen. Fair enough.
    - I received a package that stated Veltride but the tablet packaging is printed Dutasteride, not Veltride.
    - The name of the company on this tablet packaging is 'GENOLOSS'
    - The name on the (badly, badly photocopied) customs declaration sheet is 'Medicine4you Pharma Pvt. Ltd, 208, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, Mumbai
    - So, yes, they were sent from India. Once again, fair enough.
    - The envelope that I received them in was badly hand-written. Hardly filled me with confidence (though it was registered mail) ...and surprised that it even made it here!
    - The capsules look radioactive! Bright orange. They look frightening!
    - I also placed an order, at the same time, for 'Silagra'. ;n). This was not in the package I received
    - I contacted their 'call centre'. They explained that any order over 90 capsules is sent in 2 separate mails to avoid customs rejection. I'll see if they arrive in the next couple of days.

So ... will probably continue taking my Proscar (as I have for the last 5 years) and hedging my bets by also taking the medication that I've just received. If I get some adverse effects I know it will be due to the new stuff.

Anyone else out there used the same website and/or received the same medication as described above? If so - any immediate comments?

Andy