Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Antiandrogens - Propecia, Dutasteride, etc.' started by Aplunk1, Nov 30, 2006.
id love to know somebody who could test pills
ive still got some of the ones that made me sick
college tested dutas and avodart a while ago good man that he is.
i think he said whatever was in them was at the same concentration.
I just received a consignment of Dutasteride. I placed the order through 'hair 2 go'. This company was recommended by a well-respected Dr Lee of Regrowth.
Price for 90 capsules was USD130
Have to say that first impressions of how the order was handled raised alarms:
- They only sell the generic, Dutagen. Fair enough.
- I received a package that stated Veltride but the tablet packaging is printed Dutasteride, not Veltride.
- The name of the company on this tablet packaging is 'GENOLOSS'
- The name on the (badly, badly photocopied) customs declaration sheet is 'Medicine4you Pharma Pvt. Ltd, 208, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, Mumbai
- So, yes, they were sent from India. Once again, fair enough.
- The envelope that I received them in was badly hand-written. Hardly filled me with confidence (though it was registered mail) ...and surprised that it even made it here!
- The capsules look radioactive! Bright orange. They look frightening!
- I also placed an order, at the same time, for 'Silagra'. ;n). This was not in the package I received
- I contacted their 'call centre'. They explained that any order over 90 capsules is sent in 2 separate mails to avoid customs rejection. I'll see if they arrive in the next couple of days.
So ... will probably continue taking my Proscar (as I have for the last 5 years) and hedging my bets by also taking the medication that I've just received. If I get some adverse effects I know it will be due to the new stuff.
Anyone else out there used the same website and/or received the same medication as described above? If so - any immediate comments?