new DHT blocker on market?

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
was at vitamin cottage lastnight and a employee said they have a new all natural DHT blocker comming in soon, she didnt know much about it but i have an appointment with their nutrionist this week that should know all the details. may or may not be somthing to get excited about well see.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess it's the soy. Heard some people on this forum talking about it. Dont get your hopes to high, though. Seems like finasteride is still the way to go.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
cruiser said:
a employee said they have a new all natural DHT blocker comming in soon,

If I had a Terminal hair for everytime I've heard this I'd look like a frikken grizzly bear :eek: ..............
sorry to be such a pessimist but with all the past claims like this I can't help it.

BHD

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
cruiser said:
a employee said they have a new all natural DHT blocker comming in soon,

If I had a Terminal hair for everytime I've heard this I'd look like a frikken grizzly bear :eek: ..............
sorry to be such a pessimist but with all the past claims like this I can't help it.

BHD

well said man...lol

you can call me sasquash

G

sorry cruiser but I am going to have to agree with the fellas above it's either going to be soy or saw palmetto, and being 'all natural' is a moot point as being a DHT inhibitor it will bring identical side effects as a 'non-natural' medication.

thanks for the info anyhow and keep us informed

cheers

Ty