New Devastating Study Finasteride Side Effects

abcdefg

Reaction score
Know what would be more valuable than pointing out bad sides in the only good existing treatment? An alternative new treatment that works as good or better we could use instead. Without that what is the point? Some will always use what exists because there is nothing else risk of sides or not.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I still think the sides from finasteride are partly related to the neurosteroids. Its a shame they cant reformulate propecia to only inhibit the 5 ar 2 instead of the 5 ar 3 or whatever else it inhibits. Narrow it down more to only hit the enzyme in specific places or something

Halapaya_56

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also seen studies and articles about the sides of Finasteride such as impotence, decreased libido, ejaculation problems, etc. after they stopped taking this med. It's actually quite alarming since I'm also taking this as it was prescribed by my doctor. And I'm looking for alternatives that may substitute it and I found generic products manufactured in India. I've also seen some reviews (http://pillrankings.com/eunice-100mg-review-just-another-sildenafil-brand-indian-market/) but the information is still not enough. I'm a little hesitant to try them out since I haven't heard of the sides first hand.

Do you guys happen to try them out yet? It said that aside from being cheaper, they have lesser side effects. Though the side effects were not clearly stated on what I've searched.