New Book From Rob (perfect Hair Health)?

Theodolite

Reaction score
I have just received an email:

New book & launch date announcement
This announcement is long overdue. But there's a new book coming this Tuesday, October 11th.

In 2014, I released the first edition of the Perfect Hair Health book + video. I offered email support to anyone who messaged me, and worked one-on-one with as many readers as I could. When I reached my capacity for support, I took the book offline to keep focused on current readers. The book stayed offline for an entire year.

Today, I'm in the final stages of updating and re-launching everything. A new book, a new video, and much more.

What's new and different?
The book
The new book is built around the first book' readers who experienced the most significant regrowth. I interviewed all of them, uncovered their commonalities, and packaged these learnings inside the new chapters on massage, diet, lifestyle, and more.

On top of that, the new book also includes research overhauls on the triggers of hair loss, my pattern hair loss diagnosis from 2007, my before-after photos, before-after photos from more readers, a Frequently Asked Questions section covering 95% of all support-based questions, advice from readers who've gone through the process, near-full rewrites of every chapter, and troubleshooting regimens for those who want to further their progress.

It's 250+ pages -- streamlined for those who want quick answers, but with an Appendix and FAQ for those wanting the details.

The video
The new demonstration video is hyper specific and much more comprehensive. It details the mechanical stimulation techniques of the best responders and myself. It's filled with more visuals, more direction, an audio narration, and is accompanied by an entire chapter covering the massaging process inside the book.

Interviews with success stories
A couple readers who achieved significant regrowth have generously donated their time to become a part of this book update. It's 2+ hours of Skype interviews with two of the first book's success stories. These are real readers, with real regrowth. They talk about their personal hair loss stories and their progress (trials, errors, diets, massage techniques, regrowth, advice, and everything else).

A change to email support
I work a full-time job outside of this site (the book is a hobby). Unfortunately, I've reached my capacity to work one-on-one with new readers. For this reason, email support is not included in this book update. I'm happy to answer your emails (and I always will), but I just don't have the time to provide email support the way I used to do it.

The good news is that the new book and demonstration video already have support built into them. The FAQ and Appendix constitute 70+ pages and cover nearly every hair-related question anyone's ever asked me (that isn't already covered in the book). If you're wondering if you can do low level laser therapy with the massages, or if intermittent fasting helps your hair, or why men start balding at the temples and vertex - you can find your answers here, cited, and in detail. I've also included a question-answer section for the massages to make the regimen crystal clear.

And while I'm not longer taking on more email support, I do have some availability to Skype. More on this below.

New pricing
With these updates and the changes to email support, the book's prices are also locking (no more sliding scale).

There will be significant discounts during the launch week (October 11th-14th). If you bought the first book, you'll also receive a second discount based on your original donation amount. The higher your donation, the larger your discount. If you purchased the first book for $5 or more, keep an eye on your email on Monday for your discount code.

Finally, these new updates are offered in three packages.

Three packages

The Complete Package (and a 30-minute Skype with me)
For those who want face-time, diet reviews, massage feedback, focused troubleshooting, and everything in between, this package includes a 30-minute one-on-one Skype with me.

This is how it works: you read the book, watch the video, and dig through all the accompanying materials. Then we set up a time to video chat each other. We can talk about anything - the book, the video, your techniques, what I'm currently researching, etc. To get the most out of your time, I suggest arriving to our Skype with a list of questions prepared. The idea is to get you started the right way, give you all the resources I can, and fast track your results.

Since my time is limited, I can only offer these interviews until I run out of free hours in my schedule. I don't know when that will be. If this is something you think you might want to do, it's best to jump on it sooner. Just like the book downloads last year, once I reach capacity, I'll have to take this option offline.

In addition to our Skype interview, this package also includes everything else in the launch. The complete package is:

• A 30-minute one-one-one Skype interview
  • 2+ hours of video interviews with success stories + transcriptions (50+ pages)
  • The new book (250+ pages)
  • The new demonstration video

Price - normally $149, but $129 until October 14th.

The Book + Demonstration Video + Success Story Interviews
If you're less interested us meeting over Skype and more interested in the content of the new book, new video, and what the success stories have to offer, this is probably a better package for you.

You get access to the book, demonstration video, and also 2+ hours of video interviews and transcriptions from readers who've been through this process.

So many of us never talk about our hair loss. These video interviews give everyone a chance to relate to people experiencing the same situation. You learn their stories, progress, and how they're achieving regrowth. There's also a lot of science and tips mentioned in these interviews that aren't found in either the new book or the demonstration video.

Price - normally $69, but $49 until October 14th.

The Book + Demonstration Video
This is the self-serve package. It's the new 250+ page book and the new demonstration video.

Like the other packages, this one details the same regimen that I (and the first book's success stories) used for hair regrowth. It comes complete with an FAQ chapter and troubleshooting guide, which essentially builds the email support I once offered into the entire package.

Price - normally $49, but $39 until October 14th.

Any questions? Email me!
Let me know how I can help. Until then, I'll be working on getting everything ready for Tuesday's launch.

-Rob

--------------------------------------------------------

How legit may it be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I think the book + video combo is a bit too expensive for its very simple contents.
I eliminated the link to it because it looked a bit like and ad otherwise.

jh94

My Regimen
Reaction score
A blogger wrote about the first book (google JD Moyer hair) so I'm probably going to check it out although am a bit suspect.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
50 bucks for an ebook and some video? How can you sleep well at night.....

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, what did you wrote in this 250 pages, did you copied a holy bible or what

btw 50$ for telling that youre using castor oil and biotin mostly in your diet :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell Rob that he's a f*****g PARASITE and that you hope his house burns down around him for the atrocities he has committed against innocent, vulnerable people to make money. That's about all you can do.

jh94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't expect a different reaction from some of these forum users, jesus. After reading, his research is incredibly well thought out and it's clear why no research would be pushed this way as the solution takes a little effort and is more or less free.

He takes a good look at the related health issues causing and related to balding which is much more important to me than sticking a band aid on my hair and forgetting about my health.

His personal regrowth is impressive and his current hair is perfect.

I'll report back on this forum if I find success with it. I've tried finasteride/min extensively without results so I've nothing to lose.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't expect a different reaction from some of these forum users, jesus. After reading, his research is incredibly well thought out and it's clear why no research would be pushed this way as the solution takes a little effort and is more or less free.

He takes a good look at the related health issues causing and related to balding which is much more important to me than sticking a band aid on my hair and forgetting about my health.

His personal regrowth is impressive and his current hair is perfect.

I'll report back on this forum if I find success with it. I've tried finasteride/min extensively without results so I've nothing to lose.

It's not more or less free if you need to buy a dozen supplements and overhaul your lifestyle.