New And Need Some Insight From Literally Anyone.

Thinningpuertorican

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey and what’s up everybody, I’m obviously new to this forum and just needed help from you guys who are better informed about hair loss. I am 25 soon to be 26 my dads side is where the balding gene comes from because at mid 20 my grandpa started losing his hair and same with my uncle by the time they were almost 30 they were basically bald. My dad however has had his hair and never experienced any loss until now at 45 but the was he cuts his hair isn’t even noticeable. I don’t know if this will happen for me however I just recently saw a picture of my cousin(son of my bald uncle) and his hair is receded so much that I couldn’t take my eyes off the photo, he is also 2 years younger than me so I guess I should be great ful but it still stings that it might happen to me. I want to post pictures but can anyone tell me places to post pictures?

yoho

Reaction score
there should be an 'upload a file' button next to the 'post' button. you dont need to host an img. based on what u've wrote, all males in your family experienced hair loss. statistically speaking, u'll probably go down that road as well. we cant tell u if ur going to keep ur hair, esp if we have no photos to draw conclusions from.

Thinningpuertorican

My Regimen
Reaction score
8E7FC143-9340-45DE-9A81-5FD0B19E85BF.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B296CCC-CECE-4792-AC8A-C7C211C66053.jpeg
    3B296CCC-CECE-4792-AC8A-C7C211C66053.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 05F1F298-CD45-4F2C-A35D-D25F949A400A.jpeg
    05F1F298-CD45-4F2C-A35D-D25F949A400A.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 239

YoungandHairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you could show some pictures of your hair pulled back, it would help to see if you're actually suffering from male pattern baldness or just have a abnormally large forehead.

Thinningpuertorican

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried but it’s really hard to get any with my hair being short but give me a few minutes please but is my forehead that large?

YoungandHairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the picture you provided, it seems large but it might just be the camera angle. Try to take pictures from farther away and you could use a headband to keep your hair pulled back while you take the pictures.

MissingPixels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your title states you’re looking for insight from literally anyone, so I guess I’m qualified to answer lol.

It looks like you have some miniaturized hairs at your hairline, near your temples. In my non-expert opinion, with your family history in mind I think you might be experiencing very early stage hair loss.

Hopefully some more seasoned forum members will add their opinions. I’ve only been doing research on hair loss for a few months so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

YoungandHairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to tell how severe it is, but your hair appears to be miniaturizing along the hairline and thinning out.You should look into possible treatments such a finasteride.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your skin looks awful. Take a good multi vitamin that has Vit D & the main B vitamins. Your hair doesn't look too bad i cant see anything to be to alarmed at but unless you have a health diet it will only get worse.

Thinningpuertorican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will vitamin d work for skin? Any other products that would help? I wash my face twice a day..maybe I am drying my skin up? Also any other inputs on my hair? Does it look bad am I screwed?

Phoenician

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair doesn't look bad (except for the terrible haircut. Sorry, somebody had to say it).
If you're looking for something to help you with your hair, try biotin (vitamin B7) in high doses, preferably 300 micrograms daily or more. It will also help you with your skin condition. If you're into natural remedies, try olive oil. Massage it into your hair once a week, leave it for an hour or so and then wash it out. You could also use it on your face, it will help you to moisturize it.

Last edited:

Thinningpuertorican

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys I think it looks bad but idk maybe it’s just me but funny you guys say that cause I had this guy call me moe Howard a few times lol this is the only hair style I can do though sadly..

Last edited: