new and nedd help soon

can idream summore

Reaction score
only 23 new to all this can speak to any one in person so help out you guys....just ordered some minoxidil..dont know if i should use it dont really want to shed any extra hair but thin hair DEPRESSES me bad cant were any hair gell any more have to were my hair dry all the time in like the last 6 months. want to catch it earlly so i can be good with the chix and life in genneral. the front of my hair line has not moved much maybe only where i USED to part my hair my hair looks good now but not sure about six months from now..

so i want to do the minoxidil but whats up with the shed factor and how often does that take place..and is it noticable for a guy that has good hair but needs it to be thicker..cause i comb it foward and you can see it thin unless i comb it back wards but cant really bring myself to do that. so if i use minoxidil only for now to try to thickin it up and regain some lost hair..
can i expect to see my old hair thicknes...idont want take pills yet is it cool to just do minoxidil keep dandruff under controll and not see major or no hair shedding..also dont want to shed after using and not grow any thing or thickin' any thing...sorry to be long about it but plz give advice..i wanna be like this guy and just see my old thickness to my hairand not lose more cuz minoxidil and not regrow HELP...just trying to cure all my flaws in the next 6 months and this is be the major one can 6 months be enough time to regrow thined out hair? ..dsummore

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Time to wake up, dream boy.

Sure minoxidil may be enough,. for a while,. but even if it does manage to regrow some, in a few years you will start to lose hair agian, and if you stop the minoxidil, you will lose everything it saved.

If you want to fight the long term battle, you'll start fighting DHT.

Finasteride, Nizoral and Minoxidil are 'The Big Three' around here. Its the most widely effective means of fighting male pattern baldness in the 'long term'.

If you're minimalistic, you should do at least that. But if you really wanna set the odds in your favor, for regrowth and long term maintenence, you will want to add more. I wrote up a list of treatments available (incomplete), you might wanna check it out here