Never Thought I'd Be A Good Responder.....

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good results considering the period of usage :) ... Don't stop :p

Perhaps and RU and/or SETI could help you even further.

Me, myself, has been on oral finasteride since May or Mid-May, thus 4-5 months, minoxidil and RU a bit longer and have got similar results like you.
Thicker existing hair + some regrowth around hairline :)

Reaction score
I don't even know what those are but will definitely look into it. My hairline was high before and I don't mind if it isn't perfect, it is just a relief losing the hats. I'm not even sure I'd want much more progress - I have already had 4 people commenting on my hair and I don't want to admit treating it rather than accepting it. Forgot to mention that I can't manage 12 hours between minoxidil applications more like 16 then 8. Have you posted your results hwezdarik?

ghenny

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very promising results, congratulations! :)

Have you had any side effects from finasteride so far?

Reaction score
Cheers, just the ball ache for the first 2 days. I actually think I had more sides from the minoxidil - not sure if it was related but I felt my heart racing at night after application.

ghenny

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers, just the ball ache for the first 2 days. I actually think I had more sides from the minoxidil - not sure if it was related but I felt my heart racing at night after application.

What's the Finasteride dosage you take daily? Yes, minoxidil can give you that type of side effect, I have some bad sleeping issue and black eye circles in the morning.