Never see a female celebrity with a bald BF

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
Bald guys are always trying to console themselves by pointing out all the bald male celebrities who get women. But do we ever look at the flip side? How about all the female celebrities, who do you see them with in all the paparazzi shots? Do you think you'll ever see Katy Perry stepping out with an NW5? Do you think Zooey Daschanel gives a second thought to any major receeders out there?

You never see a female celebrity with a bald guy on her arm.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

There arnt enough celebrities that are bald, even those who are covering thier heads with wigs and such, baldness automaticlly makes you unattractive, whatever, if your tall it's like a pain killer.

slipy

Reaction score
Norwood 2,5 ain't bald, brah. how you even have the audacity to call him bald is beyond me.
guyritchie1.jpg

next.

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Kendra Wilkinson, 27 year old playboy model.
Hank+Baskett+Ninth+Annual+Leather+Laces+WSGB46GdAUPl.jpg

Attachments

• Hank+Baskett+Ninth+Annual+Leather+Laces+WSGB46GdAUPl.jpg
    Hank+Baskett+Ninth+Annual+Leather+Laces+WSGB46GdAUPl.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 453

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a receding guy (let alone a baldie) who's not a former NFL player or successful Hollywood director

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score

gmonasco

Reaction score
Do you think you'll ever see Katy Perry stepping out with an NW5? Do you think Zooey Daschanel gives a second thought to any major receeders out there?

I wasn't going to snag the likes of Katy Perry or Zooey Daschanel even as a NW1, so no loss there.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

how much jason stathems there are on this world?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Have a guess.

geee i expected a more searios answer,look man dont bring us exemples of rich guys,were talking about the common bald guy from the street,is he going to date a beautifull woman? i dont think so

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
jason statham is also extremely manly looking, not every bald guy looks that manly. he can easily pull it off