Never in my wildest dreams! (hi-rez pics w/ bounced flash)

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats hell of a result! :)

ADL

Reaction score
Taugenichts wrote:
Your "doctors" are total idiots. This is a classical male pattern baldness pattern, no Telogen Effluvium. With Telogen Effluvium you are thinning equally all over the head.

Telogen Effluvium appears as a diffuse thinning of hair on the scalp, which may not be even all over. It can be a bit more severe in some areas of the scalp than others. Most often, the hair on top of the scalp thins more than it does at the sides and back of the scalp. There is usually no hair line recession, except in a few rare chronic cases.
source: http://www.americanhairloss.org/types_of_hair_loss/effluviums.asp

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations man, it's like you saved the 5000$ of an hair transplant! Plus it looks better than it would be with a transplant.

Sdunford

Reaction score
:bravo: THOSE ARE SOME WONDERFUL RESULTS-- WHAT IS THE SECRET--
PLEASE TELL. THANK YOU.
Best Regards,
Gywhowants Hishairbak

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanx for posting pics, I'm new here this is very inspirational, i just started the big 3 and hopefully, i can get some promising results.

Patiently waiting. :punk:

omgwtfbbq

Reaction score
crossings said:
fake pictures. 5 months not possible that results

actually (and I'm not a shill - i WOULD be, for the right price though.... pm me companies pls omgomg) - i have been on rogaine for less than 6 months and finasteride for maybe 10 months, and my improvement has been dramatic. I still look like I'm thinning, but not nearly as badly and my bald spot has shrunk a TON.

I play in a band on stage at least every other month, and the bright stage lights are merciless to hair loss - the angle is harsh and the brightness is unbelievable... and then you have the sweat matting hair down, too. I've seen pics from when we played last year versus just this last weekend, and I am personally shocked by the difference.

Oh, I also use Revita.

No, I won't post the pics. Sorry. :) I value my anonymity on the web too much. Anecdotal, unproven, but here's my post anyway. :)

I will say that I've been lazy lately and only used minoxidil foam 1x daily for the most part for the last few months, but I can't see if it's hurt or not. I'm actually pretty happy with how my hair is looking, and if it MAINTAINS I'll be thrilled... getting better would be nice too, of course... :)

hairwish

Reaction score
I have the same type of hair loss and after reading this post 3 months ago I made the switch from my DR. Lee minoxidil to the foam. I'm already getting similar results just 2 months in. I knew about the foam when it first came out a year ago but just thought it was better than the regular stuff by just being easier to apply. I was just waiting for my Dr Lee supply to finish to then switch over to foam but ended up throwing his stuff down the drain as should everybody else in here using the regular stuff I think. that's what I get for being Mr Cheapo on this one. this foam is superior by having a much more efficient delivery system than the regular stuff. where was the foam 12 years ago! of course I will update if anything changes in results that is for better or for worse.

and for growthspurt great results! and thx for sharing it with us!

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Great results!

Unfortunately, I don't think I can expect the same results.

Been on Minoxidil for 3 years with NO results...just added Propecia and Nizoral.

Does anyone think it is possible to not respond to Minoxidil UNTIL you have added Propecia to your regimen?

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude said:
Great results!

Unfortunately, I don't think I can expect the same results.

Been on Minoxidil for 3 years with NO results...just added Propecia and Nizoral.

Does anyone think it is possible to not respond to Minoxidil UNTIL you have added Propecia to your regimen?

I was almost in the same boat as you. I was on Min for 2 - 2 1/2 years before I added finasteride and nizoral. I have been on them for 7 months or so without any results.

pmill

Reaction score
some of you guys that are not having any results with some of these products have to start mentioning your age and how long you waited before you took action,because that makes a huge difference..