Nerve Pain

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Would erve pain that cause my scalp to feel painful cause hairloss. I got a large knock on my head and i think its inflamed

jeffsss

Reaction score
KEVING said:
Would erve pain that cause my scalp to feel painful cause hairloss. I got a large knock on my head and i think its inflamed

describe it better?

inflamation is just hair loss.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
iTS LIKE A CONSTANT PAIN ON THE HEAD WORSE ON THE CROWN AREA WHERE IVE LOST A LOT OF HAIR.

ITS LIKE A BRUISE ON THE HEAD

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,I get a really weird sensation on the back of my head aswell, Ive got it right now, especially in one area, where there is a very noticable are of thinning hair, I havnt had a knock or anything,and Ive had it for about a month now on and off.
I havnt really thought much about it untill I just read what you typed KEVING.I wonder what it is..

2tone

Reaction score
Yeah i get this feeling too like a bruise . it hurts sometimes and if i move my head fast side to side etc then it hurts more ..

I dont think the clinical description of ghairloss as being purely cosmetic is accurate at all .. there is definately a pain association there .. a pain and a dullness at the same time is how i would describe it .

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine started after my car crash its a really bad pain all day worse when touched. Just windered if anyone has had this type of knock and pain and got round it.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
So have you guys ever been to your doctor about it? Im thinking about doing it now.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Ye im getting referred back to the hospital again. Ive tried everything acupuncture, pills, creams. Just wish someone could tell me what was wrong and how to get rid of it.

The pain is a nightmare but watching yourself lose hair is even worse!!