Neil Lennon - Celtic boss

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was actually thinking the exact same thing! :)

Can't actually remember the last time Lennon grew his hair out that long, he's nearly always buzzed it especially since receding, but I did notice last season on tv how he had a lot of peach fuzz hair around the temples, maybe he's been on treatments for a year or two.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
It could well be the big 3 or minoxidil/finasteride working. Up to about 6months, he would reguarly just shave it but even though it would often look NW2-3 pattern you could see the thinning/lighter hairs behind the ginger hair.

But honestly people, it shows how little the general public notice hair. I went to watch the match tonight and one of my friends brought this up (he lives abroad and back for Xmas) asking about how long Lennon had grown his hair in etc and no one seemed to know or care how/when he started growing his hair back after shaving for a while.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
That is unreal. What did he do to his hair? No way did he get that amount of regrowth without a hair transplant or some amazing finasteride results.

To the person who said he just grew it out no way his wispy hairs in that shaved picture would look worse than that grown out.