Need You Lots Honest Opinion On This Please

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys.

I’ve been balding since 18 years old or so I got smp recently and even though I’m not 100 percent satisfied with a shaved head look I wanted you guys honest opinion if I’m able to rock this look or not. I’m looking to get a transplant one day or hopefully give PRP or any new upcoming treatments a try when they become available. I look so much better with hair but oh well.

Opinion on how it looks would be much appreciated. Be nice please. Thanks.

Last edited:

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being honest, with that proper full beard and smp you look like an average person with hair, I mean no one would know or notice you are bald, it is looking more like buzzed hair long beard strong man look.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro honestly you look badass af. It looks great and really suits you. I hope you're hitting the gym as well which will benefit your look a lot.

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry as much about going bald if I could pull it of like you do. I think most people are not happy with the shaved look at first, it takes time to grow on you and really accept it. Keep an eye on the treatments, maybe try something in the meantime if you want, but don’t worry cause you look badass with shaved head + beard.

CaptainHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you look like a medieval warrior. Keep your hair like that. Get some gains and let the pusseh flow in!

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but you arent bald... Your head is completely hair. Am i see other thing?