Need updated.....

Chris23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't been able to visit this site in over 2 mts as I used to on a everyday basis. I need to be updated if anyone has found any discoveries on the cure to our hair loss/thinning problem. When I had to leave 2 mts ago, pretty much the only big thing at the time was Avodart, I even visited everyday and Avodart discussion forum just like this one but it was solely dedicated to Avodart and when I went back I found out that it closed for some reason.
So my questions are has anyone heard of or found success for Avodart and has anyone found any good cure for receeding and thinning around the hairline? I'm 23 and I'm starting to receed and thin mostly on the right side of my hairline, it's weird because the left side isn't too bad but the right side is worse, the only thing I can think of is because I have parted my hair on that site for the last 9 yrs so I don't know if that has caused it or what but it's starting to get pretty bad to the point where if i follow were my hairline goes back to i can see where it's gonna keep receeding it goes kinda towards the middle of the head.
The only I could think of was hair restoration around that area to fill it in because I was thinking maybe 100 or 200 hairs at the most would fill it in nicely because I'm trying to grow my hair out and it's to the point where I can pull it back into a small ponytail with the top of my hair but my sides and back isnt long enough quite yet and I'd like to wear it in a tail a majority of the time when it's long enough but with it thinning in the front and espically on that side of my hairline it's going to make me very self conscious about it, so any help and or advice is much appreciated.
Thanks alot.