Need to talk to somebody that gets it

Chatasha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno if I’m even doin this right. I’ve never posted on a forum before. I’m just so depressed and at a loss with nobody to talk to. Last year I had gorgeous hair and now I have to wear wigs just to leave the house. I’m so over this and can’t mentally deal with it

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno if I’m even doin this right. I’ve never posted on a forum before. I’m just so depressed and at a loss with nobody to talk to. Last year I had gorgeous hair and now I have to wear wigs just to leave the house. I’m so over this and can’t mentally deal with it
If you are here for support,think again.You re at the wrong place.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Male or female?

Gbee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Chatasha - I’m so sorry you’re going through this. My hair started to fall in 2017 and to be honest, has never really gone back to normal shedding. But I wanted yo come on here to say that you are not alone - I suffered with depression and anxiety due to my hairloss. Never feel ashamed of it - it is such a tough thing to go through and no one truly understand except those who’ve experienced it. Importantly, I wanted to share my success with a supplement called Follisave (legitimate website - just type into google and you’ll see it!). It’s the only things that’s effectively slowed my shedding (and trust me, I’ve spent hundreds over the years on supplements promising results). I truly hope it works for you, even just a little bit. Best wishes, Georgia

Gbee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Chatasha - I’m so sorry you’re going through this. My hair started to fall in 2017 and to be honest, has never really gone back to normal shedding. But I wanted yo come on here to say that you are not alone - I suffered with depression and anxiety due to my hairloss. Never feel ashamed of it - it is such a tough thing to go through and no one truly understand except those who’ve experienced it. Importantly, I wanted to share my success with a supplement called Follisave (legitimate website - just type into google and you’ll see it!). It’s the only things that’s effectively slowed my shedding (and trust me, I’ve spent hundreds over the years on supplements promising results). I truly hope it works for you, even just a little bit. Best wishes, Georgia
Sorry for typos - rushed this on the bus!