NEED HELP

tindancer

Reaction score
I am in a different position however. I am of indian decent, and naturally have thick hair. im only 20. thankfull hair is nice and thick, shaved it all of 5 months ago, and its growing nice and healthy. However, i noticed my corners were slightly receded like this. i pretty much have the same set of hair as nick jonas :http://i.imgur.com/lwOlzfB.jpg
thankfully i am not losing, or thining or shedding any hair. just a little self conscious and would want to start any treatment as early as possible to avoid any future hairloss.
I do however kind of want to grow back some hairs on the corners of my hairline or atleast keep them as they are, and prevent them from falling.
also i want to maintain my natural thick hair, and keep it nice and healthy, avoid any sulfate based shampoo,conditioner, styling cream etc.
with all those things being said, what do you recommend? do you still recommend the three P's treatment...even though im not shedding or thining? if you think the three P's is best, then ofcourse i'll give it a try.
if not, what products do you recommend (shampoo, conditioners, styling cream)
also i am going to start this routine
apply Jamaican castor oil 2 times a week take 10000mcg biotin pills everyday wash hair only 2 times a week (when i apply the oil, i will sleep on it and wash in the morning)
so yeah, what do you guys recommend ?

- - - Updated - - -

bump